SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
Link to Requested - Update

Episode 6 Early Access [Patch C] [Mate+]
5/12: Updated for Mate release. Download link updated with patch C.
5/9: Updated for Captain release. Patch B available patch note below.

Hello!

Release day! I hope you'll enjoy the update.
Thanks for your support, it wouldn't be possible without.

I've been working on episode 7 for a few days and I don't usually tell what will be in the update but I'll make an exception for it will be a special episode.
You'll be able to go back on the island! It won't be the same as the first time as it needed to be upgraded to meet Rachel's expectations.
Lots of work this coming month as this kind of update needs a lot of renders, so I'm back working on it and for now, enjoy episode 6! ;)

Download Win, Linux and Mac

I'll copy paste changelog post below:
Episode 6 will be focused on yacht content. It brings a new punishment for Linda.
There will be some light on the pictures Chloe sent you during an office trip.
Susan finally decided that if you want to play Go against her there need to be some consequences. But can you really lose to her? I guess only if you want to! ;)
Emily has 2 events in this episode, one of them is something she wanted for a while, a request of sorts eheh.
As for Rachel, I'll let you find that one out.
Episode 6 Patch Note
  • 1 Linda event
  • 2 Emily event
  • 1 Chloe/Linda event
  • 1 Rachel event
  • 1 Susan event
  • Added all missing scenes to the tracker
  • Fixed reported bugs
Patch B
  • Fixed reported stars not working properly
Patch C
  • More fixes for the tracker
+1

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Hey guys, I haven't played since Ch3E3, and for some reason my saves don't work. Anyone else had that problem? Oh, also, I'm using the compressed version, though I don't think that's it.

Edit: Ok, new development, saves made on the yacht work, only those at the office seem to be buggy. Not that big of an issue now, but might still be worth checking out.

Edit2: Scratch that, went back to the old version, returned to the yacht, made a new save and it crashes as well. I guess I just have to come to terms with the fact that I lost some progress(and a few million in contracts, pff, as if anyone cares about those :D)

Edit3: And now I got spat back to the main menu when trying to talk to Amy... I think I'm gonna wait for a few more updates.
If you use the mac version ever since ch3e3 there's a bug you have to use renpy to recompile the game and it'll load normally again.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Read I can't figure out what to do in the first star?
When you need to punish Rachel, try to punish her with public bare bottom spanking.
Easiest ways to punish her are to catch her masturbating by the pool at 00.00 or wait for a message on your phone

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I haven't played this game in a while, it's really come along nicely!

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
with this update, I reneed Charlotte found masturbating. I have the yellow star for Charlotte, but it is still question marked. Is there a way to get this?

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What are you supposed to do with "Checking up on you" for the Chloe part? I told her to not bother me and then asked Emly about the massage, but it just goes like every other time and nothing happens. The walkthrough doesn't help either since it basically just repeats what the ingame hint says.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What are you supposed to do with "Checking up on you" for the Chloe part? I told her to not bother me and then asked Emly about the massage, but it just goes like every other time and nothing happens. The walkthrough doesn't help either since it basically just repeats what the ingame hint says.
Wait until you can reward Chloe. Tell Emily not to bother you. Reward Chloe
For the other star, tell Chloe not to bother you then take Emily to the terrace and have anal on her back with her

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Wait until you can reward Chloe. Tell Emily not to bother you. Reward Chloe
For the other star, tell Chloe not to bother you then take Emily to the terrace and have anal on her back with her
I already have stars 1, 3, and 4, but for some reason I can't get star 2. I think I asked Emily about the massage when Chloe was around, but she never came when things got steamy.

Edit: Just tried it again when Chloe was around, she asked about it, but nothing else happened and I didn't get the missing star. Seems like the game fucked up on me.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I already have stars 1, 3, and 4, but for some reason I can't get star 2. I think I asked Emily about the massage when Chloe was around, but she never came when things got steamy.

Edit: Just tried it again when Chloe was around, she asked about it, but nothing else happened and I didn't get the missing star. Seems like the game fucked up on me.
Post a save

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do you get the scene of using amy as a stool while reading?
Punish her, choose for her to clean Emily's toys. Go to the bathroom. Pick the 1rst choice. Have her follow you to your room.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes