Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Yes it was because I reported it 1-2 months ago or so.
I will go look for the post.

ADD: I even put my save and ask you to get it to the dev. https://f95zone.to/threads/cure-my-addiction-ch-3-ep-4d-thegary.18207/page-463#post-2905628

ADD Again: https://f95zone.to/threads/cure-my-addiction-ch-3-ep-4d-thegary.18207/page-455#post-2888919
I confirm this is your post i see when i made my search. Is begin at Ch3 Ep2 and don't resolve at this time. I'm just think i'm be patient and stop to wait for solution. If two mount after the bug as published any solution as already found. Is time to stop to wait for it.

Is because that i start this investigation, After i have found the source of the problem. I simply give the information to the developer for a final fix. I can fix it myself. But if the developer do it. He know is source code better than me and the fix risk to be more deployed.

After eliminate the possible save corrupt. If i have answer. I investigate the persistent with starting analyse of source code around the place i think is possible to be.

But i have for a good time before the final answer. I begin to have interest to coding recently only. I have a lack of experience for now.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Same error message for me too
Do you have a MOD installed except the incest patch? (No patch need in this game i know)

Generally is one of the reason because you have a bug other do not have. If you do not have, actually, a MOD installed but you have one at the moment of your save. Is the same too.

I wish i can have be helpful...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 17 May, 2020
Download chapter 3 here:

Download chapter 2 here:

Download chapter 1 here:

These releases support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I can't find the third star of "Babysitting #2"- Watch Charlotte punish Amy appropriately.

is what remains to finish this update can someone help?

I got to see Charlotte punish Amy a few times where she asks me what to do, but this star remains unfinished

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't find the third star of "Babysitting #2"- Watch Charlotte punish Amy appropriately.

is what remains to finish this update can someone help?

I got to see Charlotte punish Amy a few times where she asks me what to do, but this star remains unfinished
You must see Charlotte spank Amy at night on the couch and have her reach her 2d pain threshold

dhm1373

Feb 18, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E4-d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E4-d-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E4-d-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E4-d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E4-d-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E4-d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E4-d-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E4-d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E4-d-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E4-d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E4-d-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E4-d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E4-d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E4-d-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E4-d-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 729, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "E:\Games\CureMyAddiction-C3-E4-d-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 62, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction C3-E4-d
Fri Mar 13 09:31:36 2020
Can't load my save ='(
I'm having the same error for all of my saves

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes