Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
He's mac version is compiled wrong. Download the windows version and Ren'Py to convert on your own and it'll work
In case you have any idea how to do. This is an alternative option. Keep your old CMD folder (do not delete it) take the folder named game from the new version downloaded and drag and drop it in your old folder to replace the old folder named game.

If is too hard. I have any more idea how to explain.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Is there a gallery for Chapter 2?

I haven't played this game in a long time and still on Chapter 2 and see people talking about the gallery, is it only for chapter 3?
I can't find the chapter 2 gallery.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Is in the OP check carefully. You are probably new because this information is easy to find with any help. Simply time to get used to.
I've checked all the links in OP, it has 'previous chapters' within these are Pc/Mac/unofficial compressed, none of which are for android (besides Ch 3 from LisaRepacks) even searching 'android port' within thread yields 5 pages, I suppose I'll have to go thru all 5

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I've checked all the links in OP, it has 'previous chapters' within these are Pc/Mac/unofficial compressed, none of which are for android, even searching 'android port' within thread yields 5 pages, I suppose I'll have to go thru all 5
I do not check for Android but i know as two release without Android link. The actual have and take it now because i don't no for the next. Is like for Linux version. People don't care if is not her OS. Linux is not all time here too. But less than Android.

Windows are all time here but is not all sharer (Is not all time link from uploader) think Window as not the only OS of the universe.

I you do not find. I suggest a Google search. Probably other sites have it in her old links.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I've checked all the links in OP, it has 'previous chapters' within these are Pc/Mac/unofficial compressed, none of which are for android (besides Ch 3 from LisaRepacks) even searching 'android port' within thread yields 5 pages, I suppose I'll have to go thru all 5
I forget. Small trick i use with Linux to make a quick home made build. Take your old version and drag and drop your new game folder in. Is important the two release as build with the same version of Renpy. Great chance is work.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
This game looks great! Before I get started, is the incest avoidable?
There is no blood incest. After that you'll get to bang the wife of your uncle, her daughter from a previous marriage, another adopted one. Depends where your personal incest marker is...
And you can't avoid all that's above

Reactions: tbailey

tbailey

Nov 25, 2018
There is no blood incest. After that you'll get to bang the wife of your uncle, her daughter from a previous marriage, another adopted one. Depends where your personal incest marker is...
And you can't avoid all that's above
Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes