a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
People, and can who will share full saving Ch. 3 Ep. 4d, where is everything open?
Can not have everything open because in the first office visit you will miss at least 1 option but most of the time you will miss 2 options.
That is in one playthrough, will take at least 2 maybe 3 playthroughs to see everything the game has to offer for chapter 3.
Maybe later dev will put the same option that we had for the Island in chapter 1 but will have to wait and see.

Reactions: MasterMerp and ThL

armslev

May 17, 2018
Can not have everything open because in the first office visit you will miss at least 1 option but most of the time you will miss 2 options.
That is in one playthrough, will take at least 2 maybe 3 playthroughs to see everything the game has to offer for chapter 3.
Maybe later dev will put the same option that we had for the Island in chapter 1 but will have to wait and see.
Is there a save where the maximum is open ? What is possible?

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Is Sophie´s revenge for loosing MC in a contract (as mentioned in "improved maid service") part of the next update(s) or how is it to unlock it in this last release? I provocated it by loosing 2 contracts but nothing as an oracle like speech from Sophie "See you when I see you" was the result. screenshot0001.png
I´m real curious what will happen ;)

Last edited:

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Is Sophie´s revenge for loosing MC in a contract (as mentioned in "improved maid service") part of the next update(s) or how is it to unlock it in this last release?
You can always check in the tracker, all major events are displayed inside the event tracker. If there is no event in the tracker about something it means it's not yet possible. In this case Sophie's revenge for the MC losing a contract is not yet in the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThL and Antwit

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Can someone tell me how to have sex with rachel before sleeping? i've only got anal with her but it's the last quest I have with her I'm lost
I give you a clue: never Rachel go to your room to sleep with you. How do you think you have to go to sleep with here?

Reactions: ThL

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Does anybody else have the bug where the outfit of amy can't be changed? She is always naked, no matter how I tell her to dress.
I have this bug for over two month now. I report it to developer yesterday on is Discord. I suggest you to do same. Give him your save and persistent. This help him to solve the bug.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Yes and it has been reported.
Just don't worry about it for now.
I suggest him to report it in the TheGary Discord. If we give him few more save and persistent. He have more data to analyse and more chance to find the bug origine. I suggest this to you too.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
so isn't it possible to finish all the events if i have the codes i can force them to complete
Just replay it from the same save. Is not the case actually. But at my first play of Chapter 3. I replay this scene from the same save and the persistent take count of it. I haved all done. My save as lost and i restart the game. I do not confirm if is same actually. But is possible to do at the beginning.

I retry it to confirm.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
It's a matter of time to see them all. It's some pieces of dialog that give some "life" to the relationships on board.
Can you help me a little bit more? I played several days, but nothing happens, punished Racherl with the remote vibrator at dinner, found Chloe trying to steal the dildo... but still have that task..

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Can you help me a little bit more? I played several days, but nothing happens, punished Racherl with the remote vibrator at dinner, found Chloe trying to steal the dildo... but still have that task..
It could be very helpfull if you post
1. a save from this point in game and
2. screenshots of all the missing from tracker or/and gallery :unsure:
to give you the right hints .

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes