dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
well this sucks. I know things can change when something is in progress but having to redo things (and remember what you did before) is a real pain :(

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
well this sucks. I know things can change when something is in progress but having to redo things (and remember what you did before) is a real pain :(
Especially for such a big and open game. If you have to start over on a regular VN it's one thing with fast forward, but here you have to do a shit load of things.

Reactions: dbp5ca

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I need help, in CH.2 Midnight Bath #2 after call the uncle's assistant i can't do anything, rachel it doesn't shows up in the pool, what i am doing wrong?

PD: I already complete In Need of Attention #1
Ask Rachel if she will be swimming tonight. That triggers her being at the pool at night.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Especially for such a big and open game. If you have to start over on a regular VN it's one thing with fast forward, but here you have to do a shit load of things.
Could you all that have "save problems" post those saves here? It was not reported by any patrons so far.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Are you sure?I replayed many days but it never happened.
Yes, it's not part of an event. The name of the image puts it in the random category of what you can see at a certain time at a certain place. Otherwise the name would be "e95-005" for example (5th image of the event 095, i.e. "3 envelopes"). That being said it's all matter of being lucky or not. Unless it's been removed from the random list because of the story progression. Can't tell.

Reactions: Dark Horizon

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Yes, it's not part of an event. The name of the image puts it in the random category of what you can see at a certain time at a certain place. Otherwise the name would be "e95-005" for example (5th image of the event 095, i.e. "3 envelopes"). That being said it's all matter of being lucky or not. Unless it's been removed from the random list because of the story progression. Can't tell.
Did you get the scene?if you got it can you share a save of it?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes