Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Strange, this parameter was not changed according to the Dev.
there are couple of bugs in the game like the punishment marking and the first thing that i asked(about game of Go privilege),it seems that no matter what i do it won't trigger.
Maybe he can fix it in the future updates.
PS:Thanks for your answers dude,i appreciate it;).

UPDATE:I even tried the android port and it has the same problem.It should be a problem in game's coding.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
About the punishment marks, all I can think of is the cooldown timer for the punishment. Maybe you are further into the cooldown when you get to see that scene and if you see it right after a punishment it might be different.

I have noticed in chapter 2 that the marks stick around inconsistently.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Chapter 2 and 3 both assume you have completed the previous chapters to 100% so no save is needed.
I finished Chapter 1 but I'm not sure about Chapter 2.. I remember going to the island and coming back, doing some stuff with girls but can't remember it exactly. There lies my problem :D

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I got the same error message. I showed it to the Dev. According to him it's not from the game.
Your save seems corrupted.
The rest is above my skills.
Maybe try with another save not too far from your latest one ? Or the autosave one ? Or play again a little bit with the ep3 version if you still have it, save again and load it into ep.4
Tried the autosaves and no luck. Is it possible to check this save out?

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
About the punishment marks, all I can think of is the cooldown timer for the punishment. Maybe you are further into the cooldown when you get to see that scene and if you see it right after a punishment it might be different.

I have noticed in chapter 2 that the marks stick around inconsistently.
I punished them right before the picture that i have posted,it has no difference.
Regardie When you play do you get the punish marking like the ones that i get or not?

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Tried the autosaves and no luck. Is it possible to check this save out?
On which platform you're playing? (Win/Mac/Linux/unofficial Android/unofficial compressed?)
Strangely the save you uploaded was created with RenPy version 7.3.5.606, while the game comes with version 7.1.3.1092 (at least on windows, haven't checked any other version), I guess you used some unofficial version and backwards compatibility may not be possible...
I changed "crenpy.display.matrix" to "crenpy.display.render" with a hex editor in the save and now it loads fine, I don't know if any bugs will occur because of this process, if you want to use this save to play (I personally would start a new game)...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
What tool did you use? Maybe I can salvage my save with it too, somehow I don' feel like starting over
to unpack the "log" file and with the Hex Editor Plugin (I guess that's not installed by default, but you can get it through the plugin manager).
Can you answer which platform you've used?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
to unpack the "log" file and with the Hex Editor Plugin (I guess that's not installed by default, but you can get it through the plugin manager).
None of my saves are working in this version. I remember you fixed my save some updates ago. Can you check again to see if there's a way to fix it?

Crazedd

Oct 20, 2018
I'm on the first chapter after the first milestone and I heard the conversations between Emily and Linda in the pool and I wonder if they became a couple as the conversation seems to imply? spoil me if needed.

On another note I wonder if there is or will be romantic feelings between the characters and the MC or is it more of a sex fest? And if there will be, will it be route based or harem as indicated so far?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
None of my saves are working in this version. I remember you fixed my save some updates ago. Can you check again to see if there's a way to fix it?
Did I? :D
Same issue here as above, as I said, I don't know if other bugs may occur if you use the attached save...

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Did I? :D
Same issue here as above, as I said, I don't know if other bugs may occur if you use the attached save...
Thanks gonna try and report if it's working. If not, i honestly can't be bothered to grind again, either gonna wait for devs fix if there is one or some complete save up to new version.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks gonna try and report if it's working. If not, i honestly can't be bothered to grind again, either gonna wait for devs fix if there is one or some complete save up to new version.
Can you answer my question on which platform you're playing on? (Win/Mac/unofficial Android/unofficial compressed)
This may help to find the culprit of this bug...

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm on Windows 10. I'll see if I can get the notepad++ plugin to run, thanks for the suggestion.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
No hints to be had for the hidden scenes with Sophie? Tried chasing imaginary triggers to no avail several times.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
No, i think this is the same save you fixed for me some updates ago. I could be wrong though.
I'm on Windows 10. I'll see if I can get the notepad++ plugin to run, thanks for the suggestion.
Thanks for your answers, I tried to replicate it with different versions of the game on Win7/10 and Linux and was not able to reproduce it, so still kinda a mystery to me, how the RenPy version is higher in your savegames (and uses newer code as the game itself...)

Lotex,
in case you don't want to spend your time, I attached a "fixed" save, but as before, I don't know if some other bugs may occur if you use it...

No hints to be had for the hidden scenes with Sophie? Tried chasing imaginary triggers to no avail several times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes