mdnss86

Feb 1, 2019
question boyz, if u play chapter 3 str can u go back to some things in cp1 or 2 that u didnt do ... i dl chpter 3 but well i didnt do some things in cph2 and was wondering if the whole game is in 1 or is different games... i remembered in ch 2 was able to go back to ch 1 and play it some more
edit: can also someone tell me the drink order... tried all combination. managed to get only the bj scene from sex path ... with average, light , average.... however the one with spaninking is something that i cant get how can i unlock.... if i try same drinking comb as from sex path on discipline or work she goes away ..... if i try diff combination she goes to sleep XD .. some help for a brother in need

Last edited:

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
For the ones stuck with the "Gallery" pic's here is my complete set.
(If more gets added later then I will update this.)

Top.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Middle.
Bottom.

For those who struggle with what you need to do here is my completed "Progression Tracker" choosing "Work" all the way for the office visit.
Top.
Middle.
Bottom.

Also including my complete save using the "work" option for the office visit.
How did you get both spanking a sex in first night and second night with charlotte?I thought only achieving one of them was possible.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Just replay it from the same save. Is not the case actually. But at my first play of Chapter 3. I replay this scene from the same save and the persistent take count of it. I haved all done. My save as lost and i restart the game. I do not confirm if is same actually. But is possible to do at the beginning.

I retry it to confirm.
i can't replay them again

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
How can i get punishment marks like this in scenes?
I punish her but punishment mark are not like this.
And I can't trigger rachel midnight masterbation when i punish her that day(to see marks on her)

PS:Sorry for all the questions,I recently started to play this game and i thinks it's great so i want to see as much content as i can.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How can i get punishment marks like this in scenes?
I punish her but punishment mark are not like this.
And I can't trigger rachel midnight masterbation when i punish her that day(to see marks on her)

PS:Sorry for all the questions,I recently started to play this game and i thinks it's great so i want to see as much content as i can.
When you punish a girl, she "behaves" afterwards.
To get these, you need to win a game of Go and have 2 reasons to punish Rachel. I'd try to :
1) Wait to have a message on my phone, but do not listen to it
2) Catch Rachel masturbating in the evening
3) The following morning punish her (spanking)
3) Just after win a game of Go
4) Listen to the message on your phone
5) Punish her again in Susan's room using the game of Go privilege.
I think it should make it o_O

Reactions: Dark Horizon

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
When you punish a girl, she "behaves" afterwards.
To get these, you need to win a game of Go and have 2 reasons to punish Rachel. I'd try to :
1) Wait to have a message on my phone, but do not listen to it
2) Catch Rachel masturbating in the evening
3) The following morning punish her (spanking)
3) Just after win a game of Go
4) Listen to the message on your phone
5) Punish her again in Susan's room using the game of Go privilege.
I think it should make it o_O
When i want to punish her the game of Go privilege is not an option.The only time i can choose the privilege is when i catch her masterbating but when i punish her,the masterbation doesn't trigger in time.
(I'm not sure if it's still in the game because i had some scenes after punishment and marks were not even there.)

What i get
Capture.PNG
Picture i found in image folder of the game
215-024-a-marks.jpg

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
are there any full saves for each chapters? it seems i can't bear the grind from the beginning since i rebooted my computer lmao

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
When i want to punish her the game of Go privilege is not an option.The only time i can choose the privilege is when i catch her masterbating but when i punish her,the masterbation doesn't trigger in time.
(I'm not sure if it's still in the game because i had some scenes after punishment and marks were not even there.)

What i get
View attachment 589092
Picture i found in image folder of the game
View attachment 589093
Normally the punishment marks are an "add-on" checking a "spanking" variable. They stay for a fixed duration depending of the punishment/implement. Maybe it doesn't trigger every time. Could you try to sum up the cases when it didn't trigger so that I report them to the Dev ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I got the same error message. I showed it to the Dev. According to him it's not from the game.
Your save seems corrupted.
The rest is above my skills.
Maybe try with another save not too far from your latest one ? Or the autosave one ? Or play again a little bit with the ep3 version if you still have it, save again and load it into ep.4

Last edited:

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Normally the punishment marks are an "add-on" checking a "spanking" variable. They stay for a fixed duration depending of the punishment/implement. Maybe it doesn't trigger every time. Could you try to sum up the cases when it didn't trigger so that I report them to the Dev ?
In both chapter 2 and 3 i tried this and it seems that punishment marks have been tuned down.

Without punishment mark View attachment 111-001.webp
Punishment mark that i get Capture.PNG

Punishment mark i found in image folder View attachment 111-001-a-marks.webp

And i tried to punish them more than once with different implement(hand/Strap) but there was no difference in the mark and
i tested this on emily as well and again the markings are tuned down.
I even went the extra step and downloaded the previous version(Chapter 3 Episode 3)and it had the same problem.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
In both chapter 2 and 3 i tried this and it seems that punishment marks have been tuned down.

Without punishment mark View attachment 589169
Punishment mark that i get View attachment 589172

Punishment mark i found in image folder View attachment 589174

And i tried to punish them more than once with different implement(hand/Strap) but there was no difference in the mark and
i tested this on emily as well and again the markings are tuned down.
I even went the extra step and downloaded the previous version(Chapter 3 Episode 3)and it had the same problem.
Strange, this parameter was not changed according to the Dev.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes