MrCarl

Oct 27, 2019
How to make Sophie a maid? I finished the first and second star of "maid for a day" and cannot trigger the third event anyway.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How to make Sophie a maid? I finished the first and second star of "maid for a day" and cannot trigger the third event anyway.
Negotiate the pending contract where Amy got you some intel on Sophie. During the negotiation, use the "blackmail" option. Then be in your appartment the following day

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can you help me a little bit more? I played several days, but nothing happens, punished Racherl with the remote vibrator at dinner, found Chloe trying to steal the dildo... but still have that task..
Seen with the Dev. It's not exactly a bug. There are something like 20 dialog that will fire when you return to the yacht. For now the notebook stays "open" until you've seen them all. It can take a week or so. They are just dialog, no event attached, some nice or funny talks to make the yacht more "alive". The notebook will be fixed in a future release to reflect that.

lale32

Feb 20, 2019
Hi. My saves are not working on E4. Any tips?
Tried to download a save but even with it on "saves" folder it won't show up

Thanks in advance!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi. My saves are not working on E4. Any tips?
Tried to download a save but even with it on "saves" folder it won't show up

Thanks in advance!
Silly question : are you looking at the right page on the Load screen? The number should be the same as the first number on the save name

scribse

Apr 8, 2018
I need help, in CH.2 Midnight Bath #2 after call the uncle's assistant i can't do anything, rachel it doesn't shows up in the pool, what i am doing wrong?

PD: I already complete In Need of Attention #1

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes