ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I finished Chapter 1 but I'm not sure about Chapter 2.. I remember going to the island and coming back, doing some stuff with girls but can't remember it exactly. There lies my problem :D
Chapter 2 begins just when you return from the island

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
ThL
I think there's some confusion in the Acing it Chapter 2 event. The WT says: Make sure your cleaning chores are at 100% on inspection day. Pick the first reward when Rachel offers.
while the Progression Tracker says to study and there are only 4 stars in WT 5. How many hours do you have to study?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ThL
I think there's some confusion in the Acing it Chapter 2 event. The WT says: Make sure your cleaning chores are at 100% on inspection day. Pick the first reward when Rachel offers.
while the Progression Tracker says to study and there are only 4 stars in WT 5. How many hours do you have to study?
Min of 10 hours but I went 12-14 to make sure I got top marks.

Reactions: mirenzo and ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL
A good mark is 10 hours. To be sure to outrace the girls make it 20 hours

Reactions: mirenzo

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thanks for your answers, I tried to replicate it with different versions of the game on Win7/10 and Linux and was not able to reproduce it, so still kinda a mystery to me, how the RenPy version is higher in your savegames (and uses newer code as the game itself...)
in case you don't want to spend your time, I attached a "fixed" save, but as before, I don't know if some other bugs may occur if you use it...
Thanks for the save, I attached the save more like a way to show what I'm working with, but that saves me some time :D

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hi all, I'm a bit stuck in chapter 3, I've checked the walkthrough but it doesn't give much more help compared to the ingame hints.
I'm stuck with the following quests :

- Linda Knows : reached the first star, aced the test multiple times, I still don't know what to do to unlock this new reward. It doesn't show, I still only have the choice between a spanking token, the shower and the massage, and i've tried them all.
- Proper spanking : Amy is level 5, i've crossed the 3 thresholds progressively and pushed till Chloe asks amy for help (if i go further it's game over). Is there a pattern to follow ?

Thanks alot for your kind help

edit : I also struggle bith the babysitting #2 quest. can't seem to catch the exact moment amy pisses charlotte off for the 2nd star. There is one moment but i handle the punishment myself. am i missing something ?

Last edited:

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
- Linda Knows : reached the first star, aced the test multiple times, I still don't know what to do to unlock this new reward. It doesn't show, I still only have the choice between a spanking token, the shower and the massage, and i've tried them all.
Sleep in Rachel's room, ask for the reward and Linda will interrupt (needs to be done a couple times if I remember correctly). You might have to talk to either Linda and/or Rachel a day or three after to move the story along. Or this might be what you do for some other task/quest. Some of these run together.

edit : I also struggle bith the babysitting #2 quest. can't seem to catch the exact moment amy pisses charlotte off for the 2nd star. There is one moment but i handle the punishment myself. am i missing something ?
I think I got that one when Amy is standing next to the TV with her arms behind her back and Charlotte was sitting on the couch in the living room.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi all, I'm a bit stuck in chapter 3, I've checked the walkthrough but it doesn't give much more help compared to the ingame hints.
I'm stuck with the following quests :

- Proper spanking : Amy is level 5, i've crossed the 3 thresholds progressively and pushed till Chloe asks amy for help (if i go further it's game over). Is there a pattern to follow ?

Thanks alot for your kind help

Babysitting #2 fires only after you repeated The babysitter twice

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Babysitting #2 fires only after you repeated The babysitter twice
it already fired, i'm at the second str. repeated the event multiple times. it's either way they're behaving, or immediately after she's alredy punished

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
it already fired, i'm at the second str. repeated the event multiple times. it's either way they're behaving, or immediately after she's alredy punished
When you see one of the "old actions" (Amy in the corner or standing by the TV set or arguing with Charlotte) do nothing (because it stops the event), pass the hour. You must wait until the evening and you need to see Charlotte spanking Amy OTK on the couch. It's a random chance per night hour.

Reactions: SDaddy666

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
When you see one of the "old actions" (Amy in the corner or standing by the TV set or arguing with Charlotte) do nothing (because it stops the event), pass the hour. You must wait until the evening and you need to see Charlotte spanking Amy OTK on the couch. It's a random chance per night hour.
i'll try that

yurekapnj

Mar 14, 2018
in case you don't want to spend your time, I attached a "fixed" save, but as before, I don't know if some other bugs may occur if you use it...
I'm not sure if it's the save you attached or the game, but trying to change the MC name makes my game crash.

Another small problem i've encounter is with Amy on the boat, i gave her a day off, and at one point, she was at two place during the same time. She was in in the pool (or the jacuzzi, not sure), and at the same time she was in the corridor with Chloe.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
On which platform you're playing? (Win/Mac/Linux/unofficial Android/unofficial compressed?)
Strangely the save you uploaded was created with RenPy version 7.3.5.606, while the game comes with version 7.1.3.1092 (at least on windows, haven't checked any other version), I guess you used some unofficial version and backwards compatibility may not be possible...
I changed "crenpy.display.matrix" to "crenpy.display.render" with a hex editor in the save and now it loads fine, I don't know if any bugs will occur because of this process, if you want to use this save to play (I personally would start a new game)...
Thanks for this. I'm playing on Windows 10. Not sure why the Renpy is off. I just grab the one posted here (compressed versions of games if available), but otherwise I'm not changing anything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But, how long I should wait. 30 days past, still no response.
Enough Is Enough #1
Prerequisites: For Real #1
Characters: Linda
Description: Linda has been acting out recently, it’s time to set her straight.
Guide:
★ Go to the terrace late at night (00.00-03.00).
★ Catch her again and give her a warning.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes