a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So basically, it's a new development that isn't anchored in the past, and is supposed to be explained or developed at a later date? Thing is, the conclusion in the current update doesn't seem to take it forward in any way, it's just seems like 'Ok, i know about her, but we have our thing, so let's keep doing that', which seems kinda lame. I guess working through the confines of the story's premise is quite difficult to allow any serious developments. Thanks for answering, though.
Not really new because I had the felling that she wanted more form MC back early in chapter 2.
Its just the story or hints to it were very vague and I as a player felt it.

If you play from chapter 1 through the end of chapter 3 without stopping or without playing any other game/VN you may fell it to.
After the week on the island when she first allowed MC to creampie her pussy for me was one of the major sign of her feeling's for MC but the story really don't have enough info so far.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here is mine with the choice I did for the office visit of "Working". CureMyAddiction 2020-01-13 12-13-44-56.jpg

I have no desire for the women at the office.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Not really new because I had the felling that she wanted more form MC back early in chapter 2.
Its just the story or hints to it were very vague and I as a player felt it.

If you play from chapter 1 through the end of chapter 3 without stopping or without playing any other game/VN you may fell it to.
After the week on the island when she first allowed MC to creampie her pussy for me was one of the major sign of her feeling's for MC but the story really don't have enough info so far.
I get that, and it would make sense if not for the Linda extra stuff, i don't really get what's the difference. Well besides the obvious thing that Emily doesn't fuck Chloe, but that didn't seem like the thing that bothered her :p

Anyway, maybe i am putting too much thought into this, i'll see how this plays out, hopefully i won't get lazy again, and manage to follow this update by update.

By the way, i haven't completed the office stuff either, i am surprised i am not the only one.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So basically, it's a new development that isn't anchored in the past, and is supposed to be explained or developed at a later date? Thing is, the conclusion in the current update doesn't seem to take it forward in any way, it's just seems like 'Ok, i know about her, but we have our thing, so let's keep doing that', which seems kinda lame. I guess working through the confines of the story's premise is quite difficult to allow any serious developments. Thanks for answering, though.
MC has been fucking both sisters for quite some time now. Officially none knew about each other.
Emily and Linda knew about each other doing MC, Susan suspected something about MC and Chloe (and even helped them, but she didn't knew they were going "all the way") and knows about MC & Rachel. Amy was a given for MC to everybody, having boarded the yacht as his girlfriend, and Rachel discovered Amy and Linda together...and also found out accidentally about Linda and MC. That covers everybody I think :rolleyes:. A last one : the uncle knows about his wife, obvioulsy, and, if you ask me, I presume he wouldn't mind/suspects something going on between MC and at least one of the girls (especially if Charlotte reports all the stuff ordered to her)
With Emily, the romance was never far, from the beginning.
With Chloe, it was 100% experimenting at first, and there was a doubt that it could evolve into something else in the latest releases.
Emily has a public streak and Chloe a voyeur one. We all expected for Chloe to officially find out about her sister, not the other way round. This was a surprise. And it explains the reactions of both sisters.
From now on, it seems that MC can continue to "experiment" with Chloe (as fuckbuddies, "nothing more", we'll see...) and pursue a romance like relationship (without ever saying the L word) with Emily.
As for the girls knowing about MC doing their mother or the other way round, it would probably mark the end of the game IMO. I don't think there's going to be a 100% harem path, for a change... :sneaky:
Oh, and now Linda knows about Rachel and MC. As the saying goes, a secret is something that you tell only to one person at a time...:devilish:

Last edited:

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
i think that i am on the end of chapter 2 99% and can`t finish last star in new life #3 to punish Amy when Chloe pending her punishment ! need Amy obedience 4 i have 4/4 but when i try to punish Amy and click to obedience 4 there is no punishment only back ! how to finish that ???
Look at the point system next to the obidence level. At level 4 there should be a number out of 100. You need at 100 I believe.

jist666

Apr 15, 2018
For the _ToDo_ tasks for rachel, there's i think 2 for the pool night activities with Macarons (One with strawberry and One with the Pistachio), and one were u finger her in Susan room after catching her masturbating at 00:00 at the pool (You must have won a Go game against Susan to do it).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i think that i am on the end of chapter 2 99% and can`t finish last star in new life #3 to punish Amy when Chloe pending her punishment ! need Amy obedience 4 i have 4/4 but when i try to punish Amy and click to obedience 4 there is no punishment only back ! how to finish that ???
You need to use lvl 3 obedience not 4.

Even in chapter 3 we do not have lvl 4 obedience options.

Wrong info because OP stated wrong way on his question.

Correct answer is Punish Amy when Chloe has a pending punishment.

New Life #3
Prerequisites: Power Play #1
Characters: Amy, Chloe
Description: Amy’s training levels up, with a special guest.
Guide:
★ Find Chloe abusing Amy (it usually happens in the Corridor in the afternoon).
★ Alternative version of toy cleaning. (Amy's obedience 3+) (remember to have Amy naked first).
★ During day off, make sure none is bothering Amy and check your room at the end of the day. (Amy's obedience
4+). (Give Amy a day off, check on her during the day and be in your room around 17.00-18.00)
★ Repeat previous star and invite Chloe.
★ Punish Amy when Chloe has a pending punishment. (Amy's obedience 4+).

Last edited:
Reactions: TGI Games and ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For the _ToDo_ tasks for rachel, there's i think 2 for the pool night activities with Macarons (One with strawberry and One with the Pistachio), and one were u finger her in Susan room after catching her masturbating at 00:00 at the pool (You must have won a Go game against Susan to do it).
Are you asking a question or stating a fact?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
first why i need obedience 4 for this task if i need to use obedience 3 punishment ??? second i try everything from obedience 1 2 and 3 and can`t finish that task ! 1 star 1% to complete that and continue to chapter 3 :(
If that's all you have left. Just download Chapter 3 and start there. You don't need to 'finish' it to continue, and you can do all those punishments anyway in Chapter 3 (not level 4 though as stated, those still aren't in).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
first why i need obedience 4 for this task if i need to use obedience 3 punishment ??? second i try everything from obedience 1 2 and 3 and can`t finish that task ! 1 star 1% to complete that and continue to chapter 3 :(
The last star is punish Amy when Chloe has pending punishment.

New Life #3
Prerequisites: Power Play #1
Characters: Amy, Chloe
Description: Amy’s training levels up, with a special guest.
Guide:
★ Find Chloe abusing Amy (it usually happens in the Corridor in the afternoon).
★ Alternative version of toy cleaning. (Amy's obedience 3+) (remember to have Amy naked first).
★ During day off, make sure none is bothering Amy and check your room at the end of the day. (Amy's obedience
4+). (Give Amy a day off, check on her during the day and be in your room around 17.00-18.00)
★ Repeat previous star and invite Chloe.
★ Punish Amy when Chloe has a pending punishment. (Amy's obedience 4+).

Reactions: TGI Games and ThL

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Thx guys for your help. i figuered out the last 3 stars of Rachel scenes. Just the 2 different macarons (strawberry and coffee) at 0:00 at the pool. You just have to ask Rachel if she s going to swim tonight. And the other one was topless hot tub.

Antwit I think you are missing the punishment of Rachel for masturbating at the pool at night.
You need to loose a "go game" vs susan, then next day win again, then get her during masturbating and choose "collect reward from wining game" - "lets play little …."

Here you can look what s missing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did this but it didn´t count the first time. Took another try. ok

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes