SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Bug in chapter 2?

In Chapter 2, In Need of Attention #1 I can't get the 2nd star and I think it's bugged because I've triggered the event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lots of times at midnight after ignoring Emily all day . Is there any way to finish the star through console or any other way?

1578985405197.png

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i have obedience 4/4 and points 120/120
You also need that Chloe has to be punished
No. IMHO, not planned in the future.
MC's mom is not in the NPCs, so mom/son incest won't happen. And mom/daughter (Rachel & Chloe or Emily) is against Patreon rule and I don't think that TheGary will risk it. There are so many other possible interactions.

Reactions: TGI Games

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to get Amy obedience 4+ i have 4/4 ? i find Chloe abusing Amy tell her to she must be punished and she waiting in her room ! then i talk to Amy i try everything obedience 1 2 and 3 and she is naked ! and i already do all that only left to punish Amy but how ???
You already have her at lvl 4 so don't worry about the level.

You must wait till Chloe needs a punishment then you find Amy and once she needs a punishment it will happen.

So screw up Chloe as often as it is needed and keep check Amy till you have both of them needing punishment the same day with Chloe first.

Don't reload from a save game go on to the next day and start again.

Reactions: ThL

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
Guys 1 question. We have 3 ch. They all standalone? So i must play 1 than 2 than 3? Or Ch. 2 already include 1ch. ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guys 1 question. We have 3 ch. They all standalone? So i must play 1 than 2 than 3? Or Ch. 2 already include 1ch. ?
There all standalone now so yes play chapter 1 then 2 and then 3 to get the full story.

Reactions: ThL and SQX

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
when i need to punish Chloe and Amy i go to Chloe and tell her that she need to be punished and send her to her room and then i find Amy if i send Chloe to clean bathroom Amy is nowhere can`t punish and her :) i try to repeat that 3-4 days but nothing happened ! i try again and again :(
So you punish Chloe by grounding? I think you shouldn't outright punish Chloe. She should be in the situation where she must be punished, but you didn't conduct the punishment.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
when i need to punish Chloe i have 2 options to send her to her room or to send her to clean toilet ! when i send her to her room i have Amy and can punish Amy but when i send Chloe to clean toilet no Amy can`t punish Amy !
Don't do anything with Chloe after Rachel says she needs to be punish.
Just go find Amy and see if she did a bad job and then it will happen.

Can you post the quest again so I can make sure were on the same page with this.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
what are you saying that i need to choose do nothing when i need to punish Chloe and go to punish Amy ?
Just don't have that dialogue with her. Chloe must be in a situation, where you have the sign like on this screenshot.
screenshot0002.png
So either she failed a test or you found her bullying Amy and decided to discipline her, you don't talk to Chloe. Instead you wait for the opportunity to punish Amy.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
have that to Chloe deserve punishment and i go to punish Amy and again nothing happened that star is empty :(
I'm not sure what you're doing wrong.
So, here's a little step by step
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which part of this fails to happen for you?

Edit: Ok, I see you've figured it out. Yeah, it's not true that there are no obedience 4 punishments. It's just that it only shows up when Chloe needs to be punished.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys I have a problem with Rachel. I can't catch Rachel at night near the pool when she is masturbating. I'm at the pool every night I don't see her.
Don't do anything with her for a few days and that include your reward for the test then look at midnight to 1 am and she should show up.
Stay in your room from 22:00 till midnight then check the pool if she is not there go back to your room and pass 1 hour and check again.

GRIMMza

Jan 17, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction-Ch3-Ep2b
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
I cant see the choices I have to make. If I click randomly at the bottom left it selects them sometime. And the menu is all messed up.
Any advice on how to fix? Screenshot_20200114-195750_Cure My Addiction-Ch3-Ep2b.jpg
Screenshot_20200114-200155_Cure My Addiction-Ch3-Ep2b.jpg

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes