a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
does chapter 3 include chapter 1 and 2? or do I have to download each chapter separately?
No, all 3 chapters are stand alone and you need to download all 3 to get the complete story.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
I still have my "old" 11.1 Version so I didn't really bother downloading Ch1+2 separately.
However I realized now, the saves from Ch3 get carried over and the format is different.
Nothing tragic and as I wanted to replay CMA from the beginning for some time now,
I figured why not download the standalones now.

Anyway... being able to progress story with any character at any given time can lead to some great situations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThL and TGI Games

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
@
Gavrilo Princip

You know the man with the name you use as nick for your avatar was from austrian sight 1914 the one who gave the cause for World War 1:eek: and around 20 Millions of death.
If you are not a serbian, this man was not a real heroe only a tool for nationalism.:rolleyes:

Nevermind I mentioning this. You may be a fine guy
... and not a killer of throneprinces . :LOL:

Reactions: ThL

johannes1988

Jan 28, 2018
Episode 3, e. 1D for MAC:

Could the mods add it to the link at top page? Also, this is a direct link from Pantreon, so someone should back it up.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
You already have her at lvl 4 so don't worry about the level.

You must wait till Chloe needs a punishment then you find Amy and once she needs a punishment it will happen.

So screw up Chloe as often as it is needed and keep check Amy till you have both of them needing punishment the same day with Chloe first.

Don't reload from a save game go on to the next day and start again.
As it seems to cause some problems, I added some comments in the walkthrough on how to get this last star. It will be updated after the January release

Reactions: a1fox3

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Episode 3, e. 1D for MAC:

Could the mods add it to the link at top page? Also, this is a direct link from Pantreon, so someone should back it up.
thanks for this but you don't happen to have the most recent episode for MAC do you?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone else have a problem with the notebook not closing?
It sometimes happens when you skip with control while the notebook is opened (I think). I had it twice. I had to revert to an older save

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone else have a problem with the notebook not closing?
It sometimes happens when you skip with control while the notebook is opened (I think). I had it twice. I had to revert to an older save
I just move to a new scene and try to talk to an NPC and once the convo is over it can close for me.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I can't find the 'Fingering' star for Rachel's TODO set - can someone give me a clue which scenario it occurs in please?
:unsure:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't find the 'Fingering' star for Rachel's TODO set - can someone give me a clue which scenario it occurs in please?
:unsure:
The only "Fingering" scene I remember is the one you discipline Rachel after catching her masturbating at the pool.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I just move to a new scene and try to talk to an NPC and once the convo is over it can close for me.
I tried that, skipped hours, it was still there. I only had ep.2 to play, I did it all over again

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It is obvious, this name is popular in Serbia only ;)
I just prefer different Serbians. Like Nikola Tesla or Vuk Stepanovic Karadzic. Simple, creative persons, not the destructive ones...
Andreja Pejić ? ;)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes