dubisek

Nov 25, 2017
If I want to experience contents of ch1 and ch2 how to proceed? CH2 and CH3 seems to have nearly identical sizes, so can I just download chapter 3 and go through the game from the beginning or?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If I want to experience contents of ch1 and ch2 how to proceed? CH2 and CH3 seems to have nearly identical sizes, so can I just download chapter 3 and go through the game from the beginning or?
No, chapter 3 is just chapter 3.
To play the full game you must play each chapter, there all standalone games now.

Reactions: ThL

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I'm playing Ch3 Ep 2 and habe a problem to get the last star in Surprise (Cloe):
cloe1.jpg cloe.jpg
I had fun with Cloe, bonding in Susan's room, let Cloe close the door, Susan has been already there, also Emily interupt the scene several times, but it always end with a anal with Emily, no chance to choice anything else. What I'm doing wrong?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi, I'm playing Ch3 Ep 2 and habe a problem to get the last star in Surprise (Cloe):
View attachment 517723 View attachment 517722
I had fun with Chloe, bonding in Susan's room, let Chloe close the door, Susan has been already there, also Emily interupt the scene several times, but it always end with a anal with Emily, no chance to choice anything else. What I'm doing wrong?
At the end of this event, to complete it, you need to have the following main dialogs: Emily (1), after a few rebuffs from
Emily then Chloe (1), Emily (2), Chloe (2), Emily (3). They are sequential and will either "pop up" or appear as dialog
option. In the sequence Emily goes from pissed off to understanding, with Chloe's help in the middle.
But if you had the anal scene with Emily in Susan's room with Chloe watching (event Interruption #1), it means that Surprise is complete.
In the event tracker, on Emily's line, are the 2 boxes green ? The second saying "Anal sex in front of..." ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 517723 View attachment 517722
I had fun with Cloe, bonding in Susan's room, let Cloe close the door, Susan has been already there, also Emily interupt the scene several times, but it always end with a anal with Emily, no chance to choice anything else. What I'm doing wrong?
Maybe post a save, because it looks like a bug

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
But if you had the anal scene with Emily in Susan's room with Chloe watching (event Interruption #1), it means that Surprise is complete.
In the event tracker, on Emily's line, are the 2 boxes green ? The second saying "Anal sex in front of..." ?
Yes, both boxes are green, as you can see here:
1579110160256.png
Maybe post a save, because it looks like a bug
and here is a save:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yes, both boxes are green, as you can see here:
View attachment 517769

and here is a save:
I looks bugged alright, but you're the only one with this problem so far...
Do you remember having a dialog with Emily when she says that she can live with the current situation as long as MC confirms that he has no feelings for Chloe (more or less) ?

Jul 25, 2019
Don't do anything with her for a few days and that include your reward for the test then look at midnight to 1 am and she should show up.
Stay in your room from 22:00 till midnight then check the pool if she is not there go back to your room and pass 1 hour and check again.
Thank you :) :)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I looks bugged alright, but you're the only one with this problem so far...
Do you remember having a dialog with Emily when she says that she can live with the current situation as long as MC confirms that he has no feelings for Chloe (more or less) ?
Yes, I've had that dialog

NicholasG

Aug 25, 2019
What was the reason to split each chapter to standalone game? Sizes of each chapter are not that big currently but TheGary might have thought it would get bigger and split it before it would get HUGE. Is that a thing?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
What was the reason to split each chapter to standalone game? Sizes of each chapter are not that big currently but TheGary might have thought it would get bigger and split it before it would get HUGE. Is that a thing?
Iirc the official reason is to enable backwheeling with the mouse. That was a major complain. Enabling it required to basically rewrite the code behind most of ch1 and ch2, so he decided to start ch3 from scratch as a separate executable.

Imho this isn't the only reason. When ch2 was released it had a whole new gameplay, but if you played the ch1 (from the same executable) you could see the old gameplay was still there. Basically up till 0.11 there were two separate games inside the same game. Now that he wanted to change other stuff for ch3 he probably didn't want to put another game inside the same game.

Starting from scratch will definitively help him going forward.

Reactions: ThL

NicholasG

Aug 25, 2019
I played the game until Island stuff, then I stopped it for, well, until now, back then nothing was separated. Does chapter 2 start after that island stuff? And is chapter 2 standalone game like chapter 3?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I played the game until Island stuff, then I stopped it for, well, until now, back then nothing was separated. Does chapter 2 start after that? And is chapter 2 standalone game like chapter 3?
Yes chapter 2 is after the island event and all chapters are stand alone games now.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yes, I've had that dialog
Then you have an isolated bug. As no one else reported something similar, my best advice would be to play again ep.2 from a save end of ep.1, it's a matter of 15 minutes max if you skip through the dialog

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes