ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL
I don't remember if I reported this yet or not but I can not get Amy to change into anything but naked.
View attachment 515461 Then View attachment 515468 but no mater what I chose she is like this always. View attachment 515469 Naked.
I choose the old one and still she is naked.
I chose the maid with just the apron and she is still naked.

Nothing I do will get her to put on clothes other than the new dress for the little show.

Here I chose the old style. View attachment 515472 Then the next time I see her she is naked still. View attachment 515473
I just tried to change Amy's uniform over the day. I went from full maid to apron then default uniform. She kept it as chosen and performed her duties normally with the correct uniform. Even had one of these rare occurrence when Chloe is trying to take advantage of her, and it happened in default uniform, something I had never seen.
So my best guess is that the problem is maybe with your save or your version. What if you try to download the last release again ?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I am a little confused I think. I have the full gallery, minus the locked events I haven't seen. When I downloaded this update I remembered that for the last version it was recommended to "start a new game" so that's what I did. So I ended up traveling to the office with my uncle and worked through it until I went back to the yacht but my last save had me well beyond that point and I had all the scenes from Charlotte so I didn't need to repeat them. I also checked the tracker and had all the new events. Should I just start from my last save since I have all scenes from the office so I don't have to repeat everything I have done or start a new game?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I haven't updated this game in quite a while. Right now I"m at 0.10.3 version of the game. So do I start at chapter 3?
If I remember correctly you still have to complete events from v 11. So to be safe I would keep going with 10.3. I know dev also did a complete remake of the tracker.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I haven't updated this game in quite a while. Right now I"m at 0.10.3 version of the game. So do I start at chapter 3?
You need to download either 0.11.2 or Chapter 2 to finish the second part of the story. Otherwise you'll miss important contend if you jump directly to Chapter 3.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You need to download either 0.11.2 or Chapter 2 to finish the second part of the story. Otherwise you'll miss important contend if you jump directly to Chapter 3.
That's what I thought but replied in a more wordy way.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am a little confused I think. I have the full gallery, minus the locked events I haven't seen. When I downloaded this update I remembered that for the last version it was recommended to "start a new game" so that's what I did. So I ended up traveling to the office with my uncle and worked through it until I went back to the yacht but my last save had me well beyond that point and I had all the scenes from Charlotte so I didn't need to repeat them. I also checked the tracker and had all the new events. Should I just start from my last save since I have all scenes from the office so I don't have to repeat everything I have done or start a new game?
You should start a new game at the beginning of Chapter 3 (episode 1), but keep your save from the end of episode 1 to play episode 2

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Can anyone give me some context on what happened in the previous chapter between MC and Emily? I haven't played this in a long while, and i am confused why Emily took it so hard about finding about Chloe. Is it just sibling rivalry (dialogue suggests it's more than that), or are they (MC and Emily) supposed to be in a somewhat exclusive relationship now (which again dialogue/scenes don't seem to support both - Emily still regularly fucks Linda, the MC fucks Linda regularly, but they don't really have any scenes together so it doesn't seem like a threeway relationship, even though all three know about the third one)? Or is it just for the drama's sake?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone give me some context on what happened in the previous chapter between MC and Emily? I haven't played this in a long while, and i am confused why Emily took it so hard about finding about Chloe. Is it just sibling rivalry (dialogue suggests it's more than that), or has they (MC and Emily) supposed to be in an somewhat exclusive relationship now (which again dialogue/scenes don't seem to support both - Emily still regularly fucks Linda, the MC fucks Linda regularly, but they don't really have any scenes together so it doesn't seem like a threeway relationship, even though all three know about the third one)? Or is it just for the drama's sake?
Only when Emily finds out about Chloe is when it seems like Emily has more than just a sexual relationship with MC.
Chloe has known about Emily and MC for a long time now even though the ""Player"" did not know this and she seems to not have a problem with it.

Don't really know yet because there is not enough info to go 1 way or the other.

Reactions: albul

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Can anyone give me some context on what happened in the previous chapter between MC and Emily? I haven't played this in a long while, and i am confused why Emily took it so hard about finding about Chloe. Is it just sibling rivalry (dialogue suggests it's more than that), or has they (MC and Emily) supposed to be in an somewhat exclusive relationship now (which again dialogue/scenes don't seem to support both - Emily still regularly fucks Linda, the MC fucks Linda regularly, but they don't really have any scenes together so it doesn't seem like a threeway relationship, even though all three know about the third one)? Or is it just for the drama's sake?
Game and story got too complex with branches and 'getaways' everywhere, the only way to understand what's going on is to play again from start, and I personally don't have the time to replay right now. I just like to continue all the games I play in pieces as the updates come out.

hazyy

May 14, 2017
Gane isn't running, can anyone help me?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/chores/cleaning.rpy', 1563724933, 0) is defined twice, at scripts-yacht/chores/cleaning.rpyc:3 and scripts/chores/cleaning.rpyc:3.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Jeff\Downloads\8025\CureMyAddiction-C3-E2-b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Jeff\Downloads\8025\CureMyAddiction-C3-E2-b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Jeff\Downloads\8025\CureMyAddiction-C3-E2-b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Jeff\Downloads\8025\CureMyAddiction-C3-E2-b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 759, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Jeff\Downloads\8025\CureMyAddiction-C3-E2-b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 425, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/scripts/chores/cleaning.rpy', 1563724933, 0) is defined twice, at scripts-yacht/chores/cleaning.rpyc:3 and scripts/chores/cleaning.rpyc:3.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Mon Jan 13 14:08:24 2020

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Only when Emily finds out about Chloe is when it seems like Emily has more than just a sexual relationship with MC.
Chloe has known about Emily and MC for a long time now even though the ""Player"" did not know this and she seems to not have a problem with it.

Don't really know yet because there is not enough info to go 1 way or the other.
So basically, it's a new development that isn't anchored in the past, and is supposed to be explained or developed at a later date? Thing is, the conclusion in the current update doesn't seem to take it forward in any way, it's just seems like 'Ok, i know about her, but we have our thing, so let's keep doing that', which seems kinda lame. I guess working through the confines of the story's premise is quite difficult to allow any serious developments. Thanks for answering, though.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what need to complete _TODO_ please?
Some of them are to have sex with Rachel and the other types to like with the school and teacher clothes.

Sleep with Rachel 3 times, 1 normal, 1 with school clothes and the last one with the teacher clothes.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Gane isn't running, can anyone help me?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Jeff\Downloads\8025\CureMyAddiction-C3-E2-b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Jeff\Downloads\8025\CureMyAddiction-C3-E2-b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Jeff\Downloads\8025\CureMyAddiction-C3-E2-b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Jeff\Downloads\8025\CureMyAddiction-C3-E2-b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 759, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\Jeff\Downloads\8025\CureMyAddiction-C3-E2-b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 425, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Mon Jan 13 14:08:24 2020
Looking at the full error it's a coding issue that dev can easily fix. So it's a bug but need to know which version and your save file so it can be fixed.

Reactions: hazyy
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes