a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the new gallery feature does it include scenes from the past chapters or is it just for chapter 3 scenes
also is there a full gallery save?
It looks like from both chapter 2 and 3. CureMyAddiction 2020-01-12 20-47-26-64.jpg CureMyAddiction 2020-01-12 20-49-10-46.jpg

Anyone know what this one is please. CureMyAddiction 2020-01-12 20-51-12-02.jpg

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Someone having a clue what action/way making this: screenshot0006a.png "-todo-" ?
All other quests (except the alternatives at "Night 1" / "Night 2") are done.
I tried several at 22:00 at Rachels room but none of the given options seemed to fullfill this "-todo-".

Allthough some of the Gallery events (1-5) are a riddle to me how to do: screenshot0007.png screenshot0009.png

2. is depended to Chloe and bondage, but no precise clue how to do or end this.

I found out the needed events 3-5 myself:
1. Rachel in bikini - special reward "Massage" for best test results
3. was Rachel doing footjob at pool
4. schoolgirlsex with Rachel before sleep. (no selfspanking !)
5. teachersex with Rachel before sleep

Last edited:

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Not particularly happy with this update.

At the beginning of Ch.3 it's supposed to be a clean slate, all the previous achievements were supposed to be finished.

Now here we are in a completely different time of the game yet we have to track back to do those scenes again while many of the mechanics of the game has changed already.

It's a waste of his time for adding them back in while it could've been used towards new content, and waste of our time to basically play the same things again only with more constraints.

This update is basically four new scenes, with many using the existing renders.

Reactions: dschunky and a1fox3

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL what happen I though the deal was broken by Susan and MC can spank Rachel anytime he wants to and when Rachel gets into trouble?
Now we have to win at Go again just to spank Rachel, something needs to be fix here.
The Deal is broken and MC does have authority to spank Rachel. The Go game is just a way to get an additional repeatable with Rachel that is not in the punishment options of MC alone with Rachel

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Not particularly happy with this update.

At the beginning of Ch.3 it's supposed to be a clean slate, all the previous achievements were supposed to be finished.

Now here we are in a completely different time of the game yet we have to track back to do those scenes again while many of the mechanics of the game has changed already.

It's a waste of his time for adding them back in while it could've been used towards new content, and waste of our time to basically play the same things again only with more constraints.

This update is basically four new scenes, with many using the existing renders.
And a new negative ending is added: if MC let Amy spank Chloe to hard (from this save use "strap" more than 3 times "hard") View attachment 51-4-LT1.save will MC loose the whole game.

Jake333

Oct 20, 2017
Are there skunked versions of the first 2 chapters?

Also is there like a download for just the images for Chapter 1

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Part of the problem with the clean slate approach of this third chapter is that it removed the option to turn off femdom content/spanking the MC. It's a bit jarring to have something that was previously optional suddenly come back.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Part of the problem with the clean slate approach of this third chapter is that it removed the option to turn off femdom content/spanking the MC. It's a bit jarring to have something that was previously optional suddenly come back.
You can still turn Femdom on and off (in Settings, the wheel icon on top) and also if MC is spankable ot not (although MC is no longer spanked by anyone)

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
ThL so I need to download all 3 to play all the content. Last time I played was on 0.11 I think. Thank you if you answer my question

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL so I need to download all 3 to play all the content. Last time I played was on 0.11 I think. Thank you if you answer my question
0.11 was the end of Chapter 2 (see a previous post from me about the last images, just in case you didn't played 0.11.2). Chapter 3 starts anew, with all achievements from Chapter 1 & 2 considered as done, so you don't need any old save

Reactions: Eula25

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
You start Chapter 3 with a new save, the game considers that you achieved 100% of previous chapters, no need to replay all
I mean, my saves from previous version, Ch3 E1, not previous chapters.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes