Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
0.11 was the end of Chapter 2 (see a previous post from me about the last images, just in case you didn't played 0.11.2). Chapter 3 starts anew, with all achievements from Chapter 1 & 2 considered as done, so you don't need any old save
Ah thank you.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I'll report it to the Dev
there is nothing wrong with the game, you just use a save file created with a newer Ren'Py version than that used by the official game.
there is no guaranteed upward save file compatibility in Ren'Py.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
there is nothing wrong with the game, you just use a save file created with a newer Ren'Py version than that used by the official game.
there is no guaranteed upward save file compatibility in Ren'Py.
I'm a complete ignorant in the subject, how could this happened?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm not learned either. I've just been told that it's a highly unlikely case that could happen if you use a save from someone else. Same old story, you use someone else's toys, you take precautions ;)

Reactions: GaboCAP

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
In any case, if you've already played Chapter 3.1, going through it again skipping all dialog is not that long, then you can enjoy ep.2

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
In any case, if you've already played Chapter 3.1, going through it again skipping all dialog is not that long, then you can enjoy ep.2
I'll do that, seems to be the only alternative.
I'm sure that my saves are... well, mine. Even tried with autosaves, and get same error. Go figure...
Maybe I played previous version with a compressed archive (never had problems, but here and there I read that can happend). But filename don't clarify that. Again, go figure.
Thank you again for all your help!

Reactions: ThL

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
Thx guys for your help. i figuered out the last 3 stars of Rachel scenes. Just the 2 different macarons (strawberry and coffee) at 0:00 at the pool. You just have to ask Rachel if she s going to swim tonight. And the other one was topless hot tub.

Someone having a clue what action/way making this: View attachment 515072 "-todo-" ?
All other quests (except the alternatives at "Night 1" / "Night 2") are done.
I tried several at 22:00 at Rachels room but none of the given options seemed to fullfill this "-todo-".

Allthough some of the Gallery events (1-5) are a riddle to me how to do: View attachment 515075 View attachment 515076

2. is depended to Chloe and bondage, but no precise clue how to do or end this.

I found out the needed events 3-5 myself:
1. Rachel in bikini - special reward "Massage" for best test results
3. was Rachel doing footjob at pool
4. schoolgirlsex with Rachel before sleep. (no selfspanking !)
5. teachersex with Rachel before sleep

Antwit I think you are missing the punishment of Rachel for masturbating at the pool at night.
You need to loose a "go game" vs susan, then next day win again, then get her during masturbating and choose "collect reward from wining game" - "lets play little …."

Here you can look what s missing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Antwit and ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You really need to continue for a long time past the last warning. If you're getting a game over it's that you were looking for it
Looks like he skipped over the text and just keep doing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

nickLUsio

Mar 10, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction-Ch3-Ep2b
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best. But I can't promise it will be as good as the66.
where is the chap 2 and 1 version?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ThL
I don't remember if I reported this yet or not but I can not get Amy to change into anything but naked.
CureMyAddiction 2020-01-13 08-37-50-53.jpg Then CureMyAddiction 2020-01-13 08-37-54-69.jpg but no mater what I chose she is like this always. CureMyAddiction 2020-01-13 08-38-38-73.jpg Naked.
I choose the old one and still she is naked.
I chose the maid with just the apron and she is still naked.

Nothing I do will get her to put on clothes other than the new dress for the little show.

Here I chose the old style. CureMyAddiction 2020-01-13 08-44-48-79.jpg Then the next time I see her she is naked still. CureMyAddiction 2020-01-13 08-45-05-68.jpg

Reactions: scar123 and splamo
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes