juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Can those of us with large hard drives and speedy downloads, download the chapter 3 file and get the whole game thus far or has this game become 3 separate parts now?
I wish the developer could provide a full game options instead of this split part one

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Cure My Addiction [ch3 ep2b] [TheGary] (1.08 gb rar pc source)
241 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What's the incest in this game ? Cousin ?
Step-cousins.
Emily is Rachel's daughter but not your uncle's daughter.
Chloe is adopted into the family.

ThL

This seems like a bug in that normally you would have "Amy, what the fuck are you doing" here but its not there.
CureMyAddiction 2020-01-12 13-06-54-79.jpg As you can see I just got done spanking her for doing a bad job and now she is at the pool which is a big no no.

Reactions: ThL

snowiefall

Apr 15, 2019
Can those of us with large hard drives and speedy downloads, download the chapter 3 file and get the whole game thus far or has this game become 3 separate parts now?
i would like to know this also i have not played game since CureMyAddiction-0.10.3-pc so i have no idea what to download

Reactions: juan palote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i would like to know this also i have not played game since CureMyAddiction-0.10.3-pc so i have no idea what to download
No it is now 3 separate parts of the game now and can be played by themselves or in running order.
Each one has a different UI and no longer can be together.

Reactions: Dyhart and ThL

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
o_O so ... last time I'm download this game was CureMyAddiction v.0111. And I just passed 1st Event grinding, like MC called by his mom and can order things from uncle's secretary. The MC's Girlfriend not even coming yet, MC not even able to do vaginal sex with everyone MC only able fuck the doctor. So where my position with all of this ? ... am I have to play from start & do all those grinding again ? ... since now it's divide into 3 chapters.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
As a fan of Emily I gotta say best update ever.

I was actually worried the story was going towards the generic harem scenario, and it kinda still does, but it's also quite obvious the only character with feelings involved is Emily.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane and ThL

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 1] [TheGary] (538 mb rar pc source)
270 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
266 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

Cure My Addiction [Ch. 2] [TheGary] (1.09 gb rar pc source)
250 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
249 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ThL what happen I though the deal was broken by Susan and MC can spank Rachel anytime he wants to and when Rachel gets into trouble?
Now we have to win at Go again just to spank Rachel, something needs to be fix here.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
o_O so ... last time I'm download this game was CureMyAddiction v.0111. And I just passed 1st Event grinding, like MC called by his mom and can order things from uncle's secretary. The MC's Girlfriend not even coming yet, MC not even able to do vaginal sex with everyone MC only able fuck the doctor. So where my position with all of this ? ... am I have to play from start & do all those grinding again ? ... since now it's divide into 3 chapters.
No, each Chapter has it's own start. So if you're in Chapter One still, finish as much of that as you want.
But when you hit Chapter 2, you'll probably want to download Chapter Two and play that instead as it might be more up-to-date than your .111 version (no idea where that is in the dev phase).
Ditto Chapter Three, it starts with all of Chapter Two event paths done.
-------------------------

Have to say, not a fan of the Chapter split (but no biggie for me), but thank god we didn't have to restart from the beginning for incompatible saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benn Swagger

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
ThL what happen I though the deal was broken by Susan and MC can spank Rachel anytime he wants to and when Rachel gets into trouble?
Now we have to win at Go again just to spank Rachel, something needs to be fix here.
Maybe I got your questions wrong, but it's actually still possible to spank Rachel (two spanking options), when she did something wrong.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
If you like to play the first 2 chapters in one game -> search download 11.1 and can use your last saves from 10.3.
If you want to play the actual newest versions, you have to load down the 3 "new" files from frontpage Chapter 1. Chapter 2. and 3.1d or 3.2b from page 451 (saves before this versions will be causing failiurs, so you have to start the quests again from the start).

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes