f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There are updates to other "Trending Games", so waiting a few more days for the CMA update to meet the 1$ patreon release date is doable for me.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
hi, playing first chapter. Im stucking in first milestone. How do I get to spank rachel ? Thanks
You need to be "invited" in Rachel's room when Susan is disciplining her, win a kneeling contest (play femdom off, it's then an automatic win) and spank her
Check the walkthrough at the bottom of my signature

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, I finally got round to playing Ch 3 and I don't get what has been intented with it.
Branching paths are nice in a linear VN, where you can keep many saves and replay all the missing content in a short time even skipping dialogue if you need to.
But in a game like CMA, with so much grind and free-roam mechanics, having branching paths will turn into a torture if you want to see all content. Am I supposed to keep separate saves of the different paths witch Charlotte and play the whole game, all the different events with all the different characters over again, if I want to make sure to see all scenes with Charlotte in the future? That would be utterly stupid.
Morover, the changes in the interface are horrible. The UI in Ch 2 was perfect, why change it?

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Well, I finally got round to playing Ch 3 and I don't get what has been intented with it.
Branching paths are nice in a linear VN, where you can keep many saves and replay all the missing content in a short time even skipping dialogue if you need to.
But in a game like CMA, with so much grind and free-roam mechanics, having branching paths will turn into a torture if you want to see all content. Am I supposed to keep separate saves of the different paths witch Charlotte and play the whole game, all the different events with all the different characters over again, if I want to make sure to see all scenes with Charlotte in the future? That would be utterly stupid.
Morover, the changes in the interface are horrible. The UI in Ch 2 was perfect, why change it?
I think in the end the dev will make the Office portion a separate location (Just like the island we had) that you can grind separately.

With all the legacy content I'm he chose to add another layer to the already clustered codes. IMO making it a open world map makes sense, but that might prove to be too big of a task for him at this stage.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Help Me!
Chapter 2: FOR REAL? #1
My mission stuck, i tried all thing.
Stalk the hot tub at night (00.00-03.00, you'll catch Linda and Amy together.
From here follow the walkthrough

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Thank you, kind sir.

Sadly I need sleep, but it will be the first thing I will research when I rise from my slumbers.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I dont get why developers keep splitting their games in parts.

The best games on this niche are games that are complete, with no parts.

Splitting into parts is tedious for the player and automatically makes people not to even look at it.

I would play this game if it wasnt split.

And dont come to me with "being too big", again, plenty of very good games, with good renders, that dont need to split it.

Its a pass for me unless its united into a complete game.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
It's getting too big!:ROFLMAO:

But part 3 seems to be a different bit of gameplay, so that might have somethign to do with it too.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Can those of us with large hard drives and speedy downloads, download the chapter 3 file and get the whole game thus far or has this game become 3 separate parts now?

Reactions: juan palote
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes