Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So I have almost completed Ep 2. One of the four events that are still pending is Am I sick 2?
The problem is that when I wake up every morning, I never ever get the option to fake being sick again. I had realized that before but now that the event is active it's preventing me from advancing.
Any ideas if there's a way to trigger that? Why did it just stop?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I have almost completed Ep 2. One of the four events that are still pending is Am I sick 2?
The problem is that when I wake up every morning, I never ever get the option to fake being sick again. I had realized that before but now that the event is active it's preventing me from advancing.
Any ideas if there's a way to trigger that? Why did it just stop?
You must wake up at 6 am

Reactions: ThL and Aristos

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Just replayed again and I really feel this game is just now hitting its stride. Ch 3 is the best version so far, I like the setup and am excited to see where things go next. It's gotten so much easier to play and advance in the game, and it just keeps getting hotter and hotter. I can't wait for the next update. TheGary is doing great work with this one.

Reactions: ThL

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You must wake up at 6 am
Thank you, man. Like in real life I liked to stay up late :ROFLMAO:.

So I've just completed Ep 2. No message saying "Complete", "No more content for this version", "The End", "That's all, folks"...
Nothing.
I guess I will just start Ep 3 and go on playing as if nothing happened.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you, man. Like in real life I liked to stay up late :ROFLMAO:.

So I've just completed Ep 2. No message saying "Complete", "No more content for this version", "The End", "That's all, folks"...
Nothing.
I guess I will just start Ep 3 and go on playing as if nothing happened.
The trackers shows you what remains to be played. When you have completed all the events you're done. There are some "Easter egg " renders and dialogs but nothing major.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is there anyway we can go back to office to see all possibilities of night quest?
Not in Chapter 3.1, nor in Chapter 3.2 (it's just been released, you'll stay on the yacht).
If you want to "see all", better make different saves with the "obvious" paths (there are 3, check the walkthrough). It's just in case, so far only TheGary knows if your choices on one path will affect the storyline.

Reactions: TGI Games

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
hibvp8wxrcij1sfbg7vf8y1j0.jpg

Hey guys, I'm curious. I just came across this image on another website dedicated to posting(and/or discussing) the kinds of games we see here. I've played the CMA-version posted here (CH3-EP1) but I don't remember seeing anything like this. Is this just an image TheGary posted to his Patreon supporters (which sadly I am not) or is this part of a scene/sequence of events, I missed in the last update? From the quality and surroundings I would assume it's from Chapter 3, after all it seems the MC is on a plane or something like that.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: asd33asd33

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It could be just fan art, we will just have to wait and see.

Rachel was very adamant that MC stays away for her daughters.
But again we will just have to wait and see.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
It could be just fan art, we will just have to wait and see.

Rachel was very adamant that MC stays away for her daughters.
But again we will just have to wait and see.
I don't think it's fan art, mostly because of the similar quality, but also because this image was part of a whole set of images that were from the game.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Maybe ThL would know.
Pretty sure it's and old (around chapter 1 in age) patreon special image. One that was specifically requested from one of the higher tier patrons. I think that service was, or maybe still is, one higher patron perk.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 508968

Hey guys, I'm curious. I just came across this image on another website dedicated to posting(and/or discussing) the kinds of games we see here. I've played the CMA-version posted here (CH3-EP1) but I don't remember seeing anything like this. Is this just an image TheGary posted to his Patreon supporters (which sadly I am not) or is this part of a scene/sequence of events, I missed in the last update? From the quality and surroundings I would assume it's from Chapter 3, after all it seems the MC is on a plane or something like that.

renders are related to this post:

Here's the admiral custom voted in July and from 3 different camera angles!

Winning suggestion was:
Wedding night, Chloe and MC hold hands and sleep. Rachel comes and rides MC. MC wakes up, Rachel continues and holds her index finger in front of her mouth
admiral-custom-july-c.png admiral-custom-july-a.png admiral-custom-july-b.png

lOvOl7

Nov 11, 2019
View attachment 508968

Can i ask where did you find this? I would love to see other photos.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
renders are related to this post:

Here's the admiral custom voted in July and from 3 different camera angles!

Winning suggestion was:
It's a totally "off game" image indeed.
Although Chapt 3.2 opens a few doors (so to speak, you'll understand when you play it) ;)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes