ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
what happendend to v0.10.1.2, v0.10.3, v0.11.1? and does the Ch. 3 Ep. 1d continue from v0.10.1?
Chapter 3 continues from 11.2. But you don't need your saves from 11.2, the game assumes that you completed all 100%

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Chapter 3 continues from 11.2. But you don't need your saves from 11.2, the game assumes that you completed all 100%
how can it continue from 11.2 when that version does is not yet available?

the latest i have is the 0.10.1.. and im almost done but still "training" my ex... among other things..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
cheat for chapter 1
There are no cheats. The only things to cheat are Stamina (just swim and do yoga) and Chloe's favors.
If you really need it use Save Editor Online
I don't like using the "Save Editor Online" because after a while he puts the good cheats behind a paywall.

Now for me in chapter 1 I use 2 cheats when needed using the console. CureMyAddiction 2020-01-03 05-54-43-13.jpg

1. daysWithoutChores = xx
2. weekly_punishment = x (I have only use this one to help another player with his game.)

xx = the number of days you want.
x = I would not use more than 2 and you can still talk to Susan to help you out.

On #1 I would not go higher than 25 and if you need to you can also place 0 there and go back to normal.

Reactions: ThL

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
There seems to be a graphic-bug in "CmA-Unexpected Guest". Standing: Rachel has anouced the changing to "punishment on underware" - MC is to be spanked - (look at the added save) - Rachel: "drop your pants" - but the next graphic at ".. go over lap" is MC in jeans not underware! View attachment 42-2-LT1.save

Next bug? : If MC talking to Linda after this at 8pm , he remains allthough at 9pm at the doctor without option to enter other rooms.

Last edited:

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i need help, i cant get the 8th star in Ascension #3. Catch Rachel masturbating in public. i didnt have a problem earlier in game catching her doing it.. butnow no matter how much i refuse having sex with her she does not seem to masturbate.... any help?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i need help, i cant get the 8th star in Ascension #3. Catch Rachel masturbating in public. i didnt have a problem earlier in game catching her doing it.. butnow no matter how much i refuse having sex with her she does not seem to masturbate.... any help?
Check the pool every hour from 23:00 to 03:00.

If that does not work after 1 full week then upload a save and I or ThL will take a look.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Are you playing in the new chapter 2 or the old version?
? im playing v. 0.11.2 version. dont know wether its and old chapter 2 or not... ive just been playing the game since beginning and playing after each update... except the latest ch 3.... since i wanted to finish this chapter first.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
? im playing v. 0.11.2 version. dont know wether its and old chapter 2 or not... ive just been playing the game since beginning and playing after each update... except the latest ch 3.... since i wanted to finish this chapter first.
You might need to update to the new chapter 2 version because doing the message on the phone and after doing the major convo with Susan and letting Susan have her way with Rachel that same night Rachel was CureMyAddiction 2020-01-05 10-37-34-15.jpg

But before you move on to the new version try this.
1. Hear the message on the phone and follow through with it.
2. Go talk to Susan about Amy.
3. Wait till Rachel comes to MC for pleasure and accept it and this will allow Susan to have her way and clear the last notebook item.

Then that same night you should find Rachel masturbating but it may take 2-3 nights, this happen at 1 am.

Also you only need 10 hours of study to pass with flying colors.

Reactions: ThL

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
You might need to update to the new chapter 2 version because doing the message on the phone and after doing the major convo with Susan and letting Susan have her way with Rachel that same night Rachel was View attachment 507605

3. Wait till Rachel comes to MC for pleasure and accept it and this will allow Susan to have her way and clear the last notebook item.

Then that same night you should find Rachel masturbating but it may take 2-3 nights, this happen at 1 am.

that worked..thks i got it now.. i followed that order...

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
You might need to update to the new chapter 2 version because doing the message on the phone and after doing the major convo with Susan and letting Susan have her way with Rachel that same night Rachel was View attachment 507605

soo now that i have all on 100% does it continue the story somehow or do i just jump over to the newly downloaded ch 3?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
soo now that i have all on 100% does it continue the story somehow or do i just jump over to the newly downloaded ch 3?
There could be more content in chapter 2 that is not shown but you can skip that and go to chapter 3 now.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes