lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
If I choose disable femdom in Chapter 1, do I lose a lot of content?
Not really. In a perfect world you'd have a dom route and a sub route but in reality there are very few femdom scenes and even with them enabled you won't encounter any unless you're trying to fail.

Reactions: bulifun

RM2000

Dec 6, 2019
I am at Chapter 2 and there is no progress with "For Real? #1", i am still looking at the right time but there is no choice available with Linda. Any hints about that ?

For the first star there is "★ Catch Linda and Amy in the hot tub together at 03:00 AM and try to talk to Linda about it. " recommended. But nothing happens.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am at Chapter 2 and there is no progress with "For Real? #1", i am still looking at the right time but there is no choice available with Linda. Any hints about that ?

For the first star there is "★ Catch Linda and Amy in the hot tub together at 03:00 AM and try to talk to Linda about it. " recommended. But nothing happens.
Some random was introduced in the game since that part of the walkthrough was written. Keep stalking around the hot tub from 00.00 to 03.00, it should happen

Reactions: RM2000

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Am I weird? After finding out that Chloe isn't a virgin I completly lost interest in the game. I didn't really care about other characters virginity but Chloe. Maybe I just like "little sister" characters being innocent and slowly showing them the "adult world" ^^. Too bad because the game was a lot of fun and sudenly I just don't care anymore.
You didn't pay attention, I guess. She's the most two-faced, cunning character by far since the very beginning.

Reactions: ThL

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I have a question, is there a situation in the game that we are having sex with my aunt and she is fucking with her uncle at the same time?

RM2000

Dec 6, 2019
Chapter 2 - i stuck on:

Extra Naughty #2
Prerequisites: Make it Clean #1, Punishment level 4/6 (bare spanking)
Characters: Chloe
Description: Without your help Chloe fails her chores and gets a harsh treatment.
Guide:
★ Don’t encourage Chloe during the week until she fails all her chores. Go to the interior on Sunday at 08:00 AM.

I do not encourage her but at sunday nothing happens. All other quests are not unlocked or completed. Any idea?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Chapter 2 - i stuck on:

Extra Naughty #2
Prerequisites: Make it Clean #1, Punishment level 4/6 (bare spanking)
Characters: Chloe
Description: Without your help Chloe fails her chores and gets a harsh treatment.
Guide:
★ Don’t encourage Chloe during the week until she fails all her chores. Go to the interior on Sunday at 08:00 AM.

I do not encourage her but at sunday nothing happens. All other quests are not unlocked or completed. Any idea?
It's not about encouraging her anymore. You can either motivate her or discourage her (it's a dialog option). Do the later. When her punishment is anounced during lunch/diner, be in the Interior on Sunday in the morning

RM2000

Dec 6, 2019
It's not about encouraging her anymore. You can either motivate her or discourage her (it's a dialog option). Do the later. When her punishment is anounced during lunch/diner, be in the Interior on Sunday in the morning
I know, but she is at 10 % always and still nothing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know, but she is at 10 % always and still nothing.
When she is cleaning you need to interrupt her and go do sexy things, this will make her fail at cleaning.
I am not for sure if only 1 time is need because I did it both hours she cleans.
I love sexy time with her.

Reactions: RM2000

RM2000

Dec 6, 2019
When she is cleaning you need to interrupt her and go do sexy things, this will make her fail at cleaning.
I am not for sure if only 1 time is need because I did it both hours she cleans.
I love sexy time with her.
I'll give it a try. I love it too, and second comes Emily.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes