Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Shambled through #1 and binged #2 and the latest update.
I gotta say, while #2 was a clear improvement over #1 in terms of interface and gameplay, #3 is not so much.

The activity icons are small. The text to explain what they do is even smaller.
The events/progression tracker is a lot less intuitive than it should be for trying to track sexual/punishment achievement on top of just plain tracking events. The character info sheet is gone, not that much ever got implemented on it over #1 and #2 beyond corruption and exhibitionism(did anybody ever unlock all the hidden traits/kinks).

Some things from #2 are just gone. No more sex with Amy after her day off. No more option to goad Emily into going fully nude at poolside. It's doubly strange since a lot of the art and dialogue (along with presumably the underlying code) seems to have been lifted straight from #2).

Chloe's sexual events options got consolidated, which is good, though I haven't the patience to go through all of them at the moment. The old scoring system to induce orgasm with Chloe, Emily & Linda is gone which I have conflicting feelings about. On the one hand it gave you a clear objective, plus bonus dialogue. On the other hand, working your way to it was just bothersome, often requiring you to repeat at least one action often with diminishing returns. Simplifying it would have been my recommendation rather than outright removal.

Edit:
Also, timeline is mixed up. Weekly exams on Friday and then again on Monday?
And I'm still waiting on the proper midnight threesome with Linda and Emily. A proper interactive one rather than just getting sucked off or forcibly intruding into one's ass.

Reactions: Boneprone

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Shambled through #1 and binged #2 and the latest update.
1. I gotta say, while #2 was a clear improvement over #1 in terms of interface and gameplay, #3 is not so much.

2. Edit:
Also, timeline is mixed up. Weekly exams on Friday and then again on Monday?
And I'm still waiting on the proper midnight threesome with Linda and Emily. A proper interactive one rather than just getting sucked off or forcibly intruding into one's ass.
I agree on #1 and wish it was like 2 again.

#2 you no longer have to do cleaning so you do 2 test a week, just study 10 times for each and you ace them.
(Before you had 2 days of cleaning and 1 day of testing.)

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
#2 you no longer have to do cleaning so you do 2 test a week, just study 10 times for each and you ace them.
(Before you had 2 days of cleaning and 1 day of testing.)
A day of cleaning is just a single 3 hour block a piece. That's just 6 hours and change over a week. Acing a test is a 10 hour investment albeit one that you can divide into smaller portions. Overall though, I'd prefer cleaning.

Edit:
Also, I miss some minor things from #1. Thinks like random dialogue. The person you initiate a conversation with actually spouting a random story of complaint before giving you your options. I thought that was pretty cool.

And bathtimes with Emily. The only downside for #2 is dropping them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
A day of cleaning is just a single 3 hour block a piece. That's just 6 hours and change over a week. Acing a test is a 10 hour investment albeit one that you can divide into smaller portions. Overall though, I'd prefer cleaning.

Edit:
Also, I miss some minor things from #1. Thinks like random dialogue. The person you initiate a conversation with actually spouting a random story of complaint before giving you your options. I thought that was pretty cool.

And bathtimes with Emily. The only downside for #2 is dropping them.
You have 3 hours in the morning for studying that there is nothing else to do and lot of downtime every day now in chapter 3.
Now at least you can creampie Chloe and Emily every day, same for Rachel.

Yes there is pro's and con's for chapter 3, more con's than pro's.

The best part for me is the kissing you can now do with Emily ending in a creampie. CureMyAddiction 2019-09-09 10-20-09-07.jpg CureMyAddiction 2019-09-09 10-20-12-54.jpg

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
The best part for me is the kissing you can now do with Emily ending in a creampie.
That's been there since #2.

Now that I've taken a look at it again, the sex scene scoring system is still there working in the background. At least for Linda.
It feels cleaner now without the numbers staring you in the face. I just wish you didn't have to hit Sex two times or more before climaxing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's been there since #2.

Now that I've taken a look at it again, the sex scene scoring system is still there working in the background. At least for Linda.
It feels cleaner now without the numbers staring you in the face. I just wish you didn't have to hit Sex two times or more before climaxing.
Me to, I hate you have to hit it 4 times before the girl cums then one more for you to cum or so it seems to me.

I wish for a straight forward sex till they both cum together and relax in the afterglow for a while.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Me to, I hate you have to hit it 4 times before the girl cums then one more for you to cum or so it seems to me.

I wish for a straight forward sex till they both cum together and relax in the afterglow for a while.
It's quite possible to make them cum together, but you have to get the combinations right to do so.

Kosmic2k10

Oct 27, 2019
OK how do i get ch-2 too see ch-1 saves finally got the % up and now after copying my save too the ch-2 save file it does not see it.

NM It's explained on the intro under changelogs. . . . .

Last edited:

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Three envelopes star 3 and 5 still buggy done both versions multilpe times interupted and uninterupted so much its got boring to retry .

keylockman8

Aug 18, 2018
Searched through this but cannot find a solution that works for me. Like a couple of others, I am stuck on Ascension #3, the star to catch Rachel masturbating again. I've read ThL's note to check the Pool between 00:00 and 03:00, random nights, but I have checked for two weeks in a row. Rachel is never there, just Susan (some days).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Three envelopes star 3 and 5 still buggy done both versions multilpe times interupted and uninterupted so much its got boring to retry .
Ok so what have you done so far. (Here is the complete quest.)
Three Envelopes #1
Prerequisites: Good to Go #1
Characters: Emily
Description: Emily can be such a goof sometimes, but you’ll quickly learn to love that side of her.
Guide:
★ Go to Emily’s room when she is reading (RANDOM in the afternoon) and ask her about the book she is reading.
★ Unlocks with the previous star.
★ Find Emily in the corridor doing chores at 14:00 and provide her with a distraction.
★ Wait Until you receive her 2nd riddle (automatic).
★ Go to Rachel’s room at 09:00 AM (except Sundays).
★ Wait Until you receive her 3rd riddle (automatic).
★ Go to the pool at 01:00 AM when no one else is around.

Searched through this but cannot find a solution that works for me. Like a couple of others, I am stuck on Ascension #3, the star to catch Rachel masturbating again. I've read ThL's note to check the Pool between 00:00 and 03:00, random nights, but I have checked for two weeks in a row. Rachel is never there, just Susan (some days).
There are 2 Ascension #3, which one are you working on. Chapter 2 or chapter 3?

Its probably this one.
Chapter 2.
Ascension #3
Prerequisites: Consequence #1, Power Play #1
Characters: Rachel
Description: "One rule to punish them all"
Guide:
★ Wait for Emily to talk about something during dinner.
★ The girls can't let go of the idea.
★ Emily talk about it again.
★ Talk to Rachel about what Emily said.
★ Listen to Rachel announcement during dinner.
★ Go in your room and think about what to do.
★ Call Uncle to see what he has to say. Has this happen yet?
★ Catch Rachel masturbating in public. This should be the one your talking about.
★ Listen to the message Uncle left (random every day). You may need this one first if it has not happen yet.
★ You know what to do, take her over your knee.

Chapter 3.
Ascension #3
Prerequisites: None
Characters: Rachel
Description: Rachel needs to be disciplined, again...
Guide:
★ Wait for a message on the yacht (when you have a notebook notification, check your phone for messages).
★ Punish Rachel in a new way (pick up the hand spanking)

keylockman8

Aug 18, 2018
Yes, I am referring to Chapter 2, Ascension #3. And yes, Uncle has called, I've listened to several messages, and punished Rachel at least once. But I am unable to clear the last star of the series because I cannot find her masturbating by the pool (or anywhere else).

As for Chapter 3, I downloaded that update thinking I would just move on. However, I cannot get my Save to load using the new Chapter 3 version, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do. The program "sees" the photo thumbnails of my saves, but when I try to load any of them, I get the Ingore/Rollback/Quit error screen. Again, I haven't investigated this much, so I am unsure of my next step.

Edit: Re-read the intro to Chapter 3 and see that it is standalone.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, I am referring to Chapter 2, Ascension #3. And yes, Uncle has called, I've listened to several messages, and punished Rachel at least once. But I am unable to clear the last star of the series because I cannot find her masturbating by the pool (or anywhere else).

As for Chapter 3, I downloaded that update thinking I would just move on. However, I cannot get my Save to load using the new Chapter 3 version, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do. The program "sees" the photo thumbnails of my saves, but when I try to load any of them, I get the Ingore/Rollback/Quit error screen. Again, I haven't investigated this much, so I am unsure of my next step.
Go to the hallway and see if you hear noise from Rachel's room at 20:00, 21:00 and or 22:00 I don't remember which time it was but you may catch her in there.
Also do things with the other girls when you can.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes