Saeno

Sep 15, 2019
You know, I never thought of myself as someone who would enjoy BDSM; but I think I've come around since playing this. Emily is my favorite atm and Chloe is fucking hilarious to me.

sasusu

Oct 2, 2017
I'm now in the Quest against Amy where Rachel find out about Amy and Linda and get Punished, now I need to find a Phone, where is it?
I'm searching the whole Corridor at 01:00 AM for it, but there is nothing. :/

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I'm now in the Quest against Amy where Rachel find out about Amy and Linda and get Punished, now I need to find a Phone, where is it?
I'm searching the whole Corridor at 01:00 AM for it, but there is nothing. :/
Did you search other areas before searching the corridor? You should search the corridor after you search other areas and MC makes some remark about searching the corridor. If so, the location of the phone is random. For me it was behind a painting on the left wall. Try clicking everywhere.
Maybe the searching itself should be done during the day, because you should be able to go to Rachel when you find the phone and at 1 a.m. she's asleep

Edit: yep, loaded an old save, played it. You don't need to search corridor at 1 a.m. After you spotted Amy there at 1 a.m., you skip to the day, go through 4 different areas on the yacht, try searching there, then MC makes remark about corridor, then you can search corridor. click all the paintings, phone should be behind one of them.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I need help ehm, I have finished almost all of chapter one (the yacht) but I cant do one femdom question, any help?
View attachment 489476
Its the asking for it one, I think I know how to do the other two, I just have no options with Susan
You must have 3 strikes on the paddle to start it all.

The "Asking For It" only comes after you do the other 2 or have started the other 2, I think it has to be afterwards.

I think it must be done after "A Sacrifice I'm Willing To Make" then you just do it again.

Straight from the walkthrough.

Asking for It
Prerequisites: Complete the First Milestone
Characters: Susan
Description: If you enjoy being dominated, Susan is the right woman for the job.
Guide:
➢ Talk to Susan and ask her if she can come to your room tonight.
➢ She will request a prop. Order it by calling your uncle’s assistant from Linda’s office.
➢ Once it’s delivered (to your room) talk to Susan again and ask her to come to your room. Pick the hour.
★ Be in your room at the hour you selected.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thats the thing I read the walkthrough and it says I need to not take a shower, I dont take a shower and it goes as a normal event, she doesnt get met nor there's an option to lie
Just keep doing it this time do not take a shower all day long.

Sacrifice
Prerequisites: N/A
Characters: Susan
Description: Susan might be willing to help if you are close to getting kicked out of the yacht… for a price.
Guide:
Talk to Susan when you are close to getting kicked out and ask her for a favor. She will come to your room at
02:00 AM. Answer “Yes, Miss.”, “I’m at your service, Miss.” And “I’m hard as A rock miss”.
Unlocked with the previous if you followed the instructions.
Repeat the event and don’t take a shower before Susan arrives.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thats the thing I read the walkthrough and it says I need to not take a shower, I dont take a shower and it goes as a normal event, she doesnt get met nor there's an option to lie
I usually take a shower and tell her I did not (lie). This works for me.
Anyway. Save the game some hours before the event so that you can go back and try different combinations of shower and dialog.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why doesnt that option even appear for me? I showered at 01:00 am and got nothing ;/
Don't take a shower all day long and if I remember right it took me several times to get it unlocked.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm sorry but I can't get it either, maybe ThL can have a look.

Did she tell you to take a shower and if yes did you take a shower the first time?
Somebody with the adequate skill (and that's not me ;)) will look into it

Kosmic2k10

Oct 27, 2019
ok trying to do a fresh start no save data but when i delete the current Saves in the Save file under Games folder the game when restarted still has all off my old saves (i save a lot so getting confusing ). normally this works most games what am i missing here? ( by the way deleting saves is the most knowledge in coding i have ).

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ok trying to do a fresh start no save data but when i delete the current Saves in the Save file under Games folder the game when restarted still has all off my old saves (i save a lot so getting confusing ). normally this works most games what am i missing here? ( by the way deleting saves is the most knowledge in coding i have ).
The saves are also in C:/User/Yourname/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/CureMyAddiction
If you want to "clean" everything, you need to delete those as well

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks that worked perfectly
If you use the same version of the game the save was made in and delete it there it will also delete the ones in the appdata.
All but the auto saves can be deleted this way, you still must go to the appdata to clear out the auto saves.

Reactions: TGI Games and ThL

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I just played this last update and as usual I really liked it

regarding the new event tracker I would like to say something I didn't like :

- the event turns green even though it is not finished yet, for example in the event "Sweet Dreams # 2" with only one star completed the event is already green though it is not yet completed

is that if we are in the middle of several events and we don't know which ones are complete then we have to click in all of them to confirm

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes