Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So, is the first milestone bugged?
Got all the stars and the walkthrough tells me to talk to Susan on the Bridge. But she has no new dialogue whatsoever. When I ask her what's new she's like: "Nothing". Asking her if she needs my skills just leads to the Rachel X Susan event as per usual. Am I missing something?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
The mc is not a sub.
There are some femdom scenes when the player breaks rules and gets punished, but this is usually the player's choice and can be avoided. Then there were some scenes where mc, Susan and Rachel play sub-dom-games in early game, but this was femdom light on a voluntary base. MC had to set up the meetings and depending on luck he could dominate (spank) Rachel in these scenes.
In the later game mc is quite dominant and now can punish Rachel, Emily, Chloe, Linda and Amy, so there is no option to put him into femdom unless he breaks the rules.
Ah I see. Thanks for the quick reply.

Green12

Jun 25, 2017
Looks like you have completed all
If there is no special dialog with Susan when you go to see her, maybe you already had it. Then go in the Infirmary and try to call your uncle (office hours).
if the option is not available neither, post a save ?
Thanks a bunch, it really was like you said speaking on the phone worked. I really must have skiped the dialogue with Susan not realizing that I have completed the milestone.

Reactions: ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's 3 times in a row, so you can "achieve" 3 bad results
But it does not say 3 times.
It says 3 fails during the same week, this needs to be changed to 3 times in a roll then. CureMyAddiction 2019-12-14 16-59-32-43.jpg
im not getting a punishment level as such under the punishment tab.. it just says public spanking (bare bottom) however the amount of times punished is always 0.. even after chloe have been punished multiple times per week
You may have passed up the quest then, upload your save and tell me which version you are using.

Nov 2, 2017
I get why people love rollback and always ask for it. I love it also. I wish someone could find a way to fix rollback itself somehow to stop it from breaking games so it could be a default feature in games.

Reactions: 2796natt

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
I just finished ch1 and started ch2 and am a bit confused. are the girls still on a hourly schedule or is it random? i ask because there are times that if for example i go to the pool and chloe is there, if i dont talk with her right away and press the bathroom she will be there and not in the pool. is this a glitch or intended?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys, can I change the day with console? I must go back one day because of walkthrogh where I missed stuff.
Except in True Nature you have no need to get back, you can always try again. Which event are you talking about ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I just finished chapter 1, does the island ending matters for chapter 2?
To progress quickly, choose first the Babysitting ending (Rachel's path). And try to go back quickly there to complete all anyway, there are some nice scenes

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So, is the first milestone bugged?
Got all the stars and the walkthrough tells me to talk to Susan on the Bridge. But she has no new dialogue whatsoever. When I ask her what's new she's like: "Nothing". Asking her if she needs my skills just leads to the Rachel X Susan event as per usual. Am I missing something?
Then maybe you already talked to Susan and didn't pay attention. Try to call your uncle from the Infirmary (office hours)

Reactions: Oiz

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I just finished ch1 and started ch2 and am a bit confused. are the girls still on a hourly schedule or is it random? i ask because there are times that if for example i go to the pool and chloe is there, if i dont talk with her right away and press the bathroom she will be there and not in the pool. is this a glitch or intended?
In Chapter 2, to add more "realism" the appearance of the girls in certain locations is random indeed

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Then maybe you already talked to Susan and didn't pay attention. Try to call your uncle from the Infirmary (office hours)
Thanks a lot, this was it.

Reactions: ThL

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
But it does not say 3 times.
It says 3 fails during the same week, this needs to be changed to 3 times in a roll then. View attachment 488105

You may have passed up the quest then, upload your save and tell me which version you are using.
there is no version number on file but it is most recently uploaded to here called "CureMyAddiction-C2-TheDisciplinarian-pc" save file attached

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
there is no version number on file but it is most recently uploaded to here called "CureMyAddiction-C2-TheDisciplinarian-pc" save file attached
Sorry but your save may be broken and I have no idea if it can be fixed with a save editor or not. (((I could be wrong here so keep trying.)))

You are missing all unlocked traits that should be shown and there not. CureMyAddiction 2019-12-16 05-28-23-32.jpg

Chloe is at 70% so if you disturb her during cleaning both days during the week you may get the scene.
They clean 2 hours on cleaning days and you have 2 options for Chloe so use them at 13:00 and 14:00 on cleaning days.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes