Nov 2, 2017
somehow the first 5 stars of she were right #1 are not marked for me even tho I already completed the last 4 stars for it. any way to fix it? I can post my save if I need to. or id be fine if someone told me how to fix it lol

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
somehow the first 5 stars of she were right #1 are not marked for me even tho I already completed the last 4 stars for it. any way to fix it? I can post my save if I need to. or id be fine if someone told me how to fix it lol
Weird, I have the same problem. Did you try to enable rollback ? It messes things in Chapters 1 & 2

Nov 2, 2017
Weird, I have the same problem. Did you try to enable rollback ? It messes things in Chapters 1 & 2
i only use rollback in games that have it on by default because i found out about the issues it can cause with a different game a while back and had to restart lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ThL
I don't know if it is a bug but in chapter 3 after going back to the ship I was moving around the ship talking to everyone outside ending with Susan then I went to the hallway/corridor then went into E room and had to scroll down to see all the convo options but when I scrolled back up it raced me all the way back to when I talked to Susan (Susan was the last one I talked to on my trip around the ship).

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Last time I played this game it seemed like there was less and less femdom against the player as you went along. Does it circle back to the mc being a sub more often?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Last time I played this game it seemed like there was less and less femdom against the player as you went along. Does it circle back to the mc being a sub more often?
The mc is not a sub.
There are some femdom scenes when the player breaks rules and gets punished, but this is usually the player's choice and can be avoided. Then there were some scenes where mc, Susan and Rachel play sub-dom-games in early game, but this was femdom light on a voluntary base. MC had to set up the meetings and depending on luck he could dominate (spank) Rachel in these scenes.
In the later game mc is quite dominant and now can punish Rachel, Emily, Chloe, Linda and Amy, so there is no option to put him into femdom unless he breaks the rules.

Reactions: ThL

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
So how exactly do i achieve Chloe's corruption level 1 in the first chapter?
I've already spanked her multiple times an I have done everything else to her.
How often do I have to do "I'm gonna deal with you later"?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So how exactly do i achieve Chloe's corruption level 1 in the first chapter?
I've already spanked her multiple times an I have done everything else to her.
How often do I have to do "I'm gonna deal with you later"?
Its in the walkthrough, link is in the first post.

Chloe’s Corruption
Prerequisites: Progress in Chloe’s New Punishment until you strike a deal with her to trade spanking for sexual favors.
Characters: Chloe
Description: Now that you know Chloe’s little secret, it’s time to see how far you can push her.
Guide:
Once you’ve struck the deal with Chloe (see Prerequisites above), catch her in Emily’s room at 16:00 and tell her that
“She Must Be Punished”, but choose to “Deal with her later”. Immediately after that talk to her to trigger her first bare
bottom spanking and unlock the quest (Note that her first bare spanking also unlocks Chloe’s corruption and

exhibition levels).
★ Chloe can be spanked for several reasons during the day – snooping in Emily’s room at 16:00, Spying on Emily at
23:00, etc. The easiest way to do this however is to simply keep taking showers in your bathroom and wait for her to
show up. Whichever option you choose (or a combination of them), you must choose to “deal with her later” twice and
punish her with a bare spanking the third time.
★ Catch Chloe masturbating in the hot tub at 13:00.

Reactions: ThL

SmirgL14

Dec 26, 2017
Its in the walkthrough, link is in the first post.

Chloe’s Corruption
Prerequisites: Progress in Chloe’s New Punishment until you strike a deal with her to trade spanking for sexual favors.
Characters: Chloe
Description: Now that you know Chloe’s little secret, it’s time to see how far you can push her.
Guide:
Once you’ve struck the deal with Chloe (see Prerequisites above), catch her in Emily’s room at 16:00 and tell her that
“She Must Be Punished”, but choose to “Deal with her later”. Immediately after that talk to her to trigger her first bare
bottom spanking and unlock the quest (Note that her first bare spanking also unlocks Chloe’s corruption and

exhibition levels).
★ Chloe can be spanked for several reasons during the day – snooping in Emily’s room at 16:00, Spying on Emily at
23:00, etc. The easiest way to do this however is to simply keep taking showers in your bathroom and wait for her to
show up. Whichever option you choose (or a combination of them), you must choose to “deal with her later” twice and
punish her with a bare spanking the third time.
★ Catch Chloe masturbating in the hot tub at 13:00.

Thank you very much

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ThL
Has things changed in the stand-alone chapters because I just caught Linda and E making out at the pool but it says I did it before and used a brush on Linda, I have never used any item other than the cane on Chloe and the strap on Rachel.

On E, Linda and Amy it has always been with the hand. (Chapter 3.)

I have only played through v.11.1 before switching to chap. 3.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So we have to test 2 times a week and no more deck cleaning in chapter 3.

So it says fail 3 times in a week but with only having 2 test a week and no more cleaning there is no way to fail. CureMyAddiction 2019-12-14 16-59-32-43.jpg

ThL

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I see that now all 3 chapters are individual files. Chapters 1 and 2 are separate.
However, I've been playing version 11.1 which included Ch 1 and Ch 2 in the same file. Is there any way I can recover that 11.1 version? I probably deleted the zip or 7z after decompressing it and would like to keep it for the future.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes