Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I see somebody else has experienced an extra 'test' during the week - I think mine came on a Sunday or Monday.

The 'hours of study' icon was still saying Friday?

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
So we have to test 2 times a week and no more deck cleaning in chapter 3.

So it says fail 3 times in a week but with only having 2 test a week and no more cleaning there is no way to fail. View attachment 487240

ThL
i got this issue too, am stuck and cant progress, has been 3 week with cloe at 10% fail but the first star to enable 2nd star (view punishment in interia at 8am sunday) will not light up. What am i doing wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i got this issue too, am stuck and cant progress, has been 3 week with cloe at 10% fail but the first star to enable 2nd star (view punishment in interia at 8am sunday) will not light up. What am i doing wrong?
I don't have a issue I was just letting ThL that its says fail 3 times but there is only 2 times a week for test.

For your problem get the walkthrough posted in the first post and find your quest and see what it has to say.

My post is for chapter 3 and yours if I remember right is for chapter 2.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
I don't have a issue I was just letting ThL that its says fail 3 times but there is only 2 times a week for test.

For your problem get the walkthrough posted in the first post and find your quest and see what it has to say.

My post is for chapter 3 and yours if I remember right is for chapter 2.
ahh i see, sorry misunderstood... well i have already tried walkthrough and been doing what it says.. so i am at a loss then.. anyone else know? it's for extra naughty 2.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ahh i see, sorry misunderstood... well i have already tried walkthrough and been doing what it says.. so i am at a loss then.. anyone else know? it's for extra naughty 2.
What is you punishment level, it must be "Punishment level 4/6 (bare spanking)".
This can be misunderstood if looked at the wrong way.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL
I don't know if it is a bug but in chapter 3 after going back to the ship I was moving around the ship talking to everyone outside ending with Susan then I went to the hallway/corridor then went into E room and had to scroll down to see all the convo options but when I scrolled back up it raced me all the way back to when I talked to Susan (Susan was the last one I talked to on my trip around the ship).
It's not a bug :
I tried what you mentionned, it doesn't happen. BUT if you inadvertently move the mouse 1/4 of an inch up, the cursor is not on the scroll menu for Em but on the picture, then scrolling back brings you back to the former action : in that case the dialog with Susan

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL
Has things changed in the stand-alone chapters because I just caught Linda and E making out at the pool but it says I did it before and used a brush on Linda, I have never used any item other than the cane on Chloe and the strap on Rachel.

On E, Linda and Amy it has always been with the hand. (Chapter 3.)

I have only played through v.11.1 before switching to chap. 3.
There is this very event in 0.11 (or was it 0.10?) where you do spank Linda by the pool for making out with Em

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have completed all the stars for first milestone but there is no conversation with Susan regarding Uncle. Any help will be appreciated
Looks like you have completed all
If there is no special dialog with Susan when you go to see her, maybe you already had it. Then go in the Infirmary and try to call your uncle (office hours).
if the option is not available neither, post a save ?

Reactions: Green12

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I see somebody else has experienced an extra 'test' during the week - I think mine came on a Sunday or Monday.

The 'hours of study' icon was still saying Friday?
It says Friday from Monday to Thursday, then Monday from Friday to Sunday, I think o_O;)

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
What is you punishment level, it must be "Punishment level 4/6 (bare spanking)".
This can be misunderstood if looked at the wrong way.
im not getting a punishment level as such under the punishment tab.. it just says public spanking (bare bottom) however the amount of times punished is always 0.. even after chloe have been punished multiple times per week

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
im not getting a punishment level as such under the punishment tab.. it just says public spanking (bare bottom) however the amount of times punished is always 0.. even after chloe have been punished multiple times per week
Post an image screen of your punishment table

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys, can I change the day with console? I must go back one day because of walkthrogh where I missed stuff.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes