theleon

Apr 18, 2018
I liked the part of the truth or dare game (does anybody know more of them?), sad it was so short though.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I liked the part of the truth or dare game (does anybody know more of them?), sad it was so short though.
You can keep playing it if you want to.

No other games have that or anywhere near how it is in this game.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
what is the third star for rachel?
with rachel most of the time you have to guess what are the TODO things
Screenshot (39).png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i am not talking about the gallery i have it completely unlocked but i am talking of the third star in rachel quest "FINGERING ANIMATED"
I don't remember what to do on that and is why I wanted to check it you already have the gallery fully unlocked.
All I can say is start doing every options for every thing you can do with Rachel.
Some of them took 2 times doing it to get the star unlocked.
Like choosing the green cookies 2 times before that star unlocked for me but I don't remember if it was the 3rd star or last star.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i am not talking about the gallery i have it completely unlocked but i am talking of the third star in rachel quest "FINGERING ANIMATED"
You need to win a game of Go against Susan, catch Rachel masturbating at night by the pool, it's one of the 2 rewards

Reactions: a1fox3
Oct 4, 2017
In chapter 1, how do I progress with Chloe after it's discovered she was faking being sick? According to the events page I need to delay her punishment, but the only way I can find to do that is catching her peaking on Emily and I don't have that option in that case.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
In chapter 1, how do I progress with Chloe after it's discovered she was faking being sick? According to the events page I need to delay her punishment, but the only way I can find to do that is catching her peaking on Emily and I don't have that option in that case.
Shower in your bathroom early in the morning (06.00-08.00), she may come and you'll have a chance to punish her right away or delay it

Reactions: TOMPThrowaway8
Oct 4, 2017
Shower in your bathroom early in the morning (06.00-08.00), she may come and you'll have a chance to punish her right away or delay it
Thanks, I also just noticed that that option is in the menu when you catch her peeking, I just missed it.

EDIT: That doesn't seem to be working though, I've done that a few times and nothing has happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: upvarma1986

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks, I also just noticed that that option is in the menu when you catch her peeking, I just missed it.

EDIT: That doesn't seem to be working though, I've done that a few times and nothing has happened.
After you choose to delay the punishment, I'm pretty sure you just need to speak to her to begin it.
*Edit* Yeah, from the Walkthrough:
"Guide:
Once you’ve struck the deal with Chloe (see Prerequisites above), catch her in Emily’s room at 16:00 and tell her that “She Must Be Punished”, but choose to “Deal with her later”.
Immediately after that talk to her to trigger her first bare bottom spanking and unlock the quest"

"Chloe can be spanked for several reasons during the day – snooping in Emily’s room at 16:00, Spying on Emily at 23:00, etc. The easiest way to do this however is to simply keep taking showers in your bathroom and wait for her to show up. Whichever option you choose (or a combination of them), you must choose to “deal with her later” twice and punish her with a bare spanking the third time."

Reactions: ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone else have a problem where your Notes screen gets stuck open and you cannot close it at all?
Yes just go to another screen and talk to NPC's several times and it should close for you, just keep trying to close it after you talk to NPC's.
Try and open other icons at the top like settings and help.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Yes just go to another screen and talk to NPC's several times and it should close for you, just keep trying to close it after you talk to NPC's.
Try and open other icons at the top like settings and help.
Yeah, I tried that and nothing worked. I just played with it open for a while and somehow, suddenly, it eventually went away when my mouse simply passed over the area it was covering.

I've seen it happen before tonight, but not for as long (like 10+ minutes).

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
a1fox3 I managed to find 2/5 gallery pics. Missing bondage pic, Emily at pool or terrace, and the teacher with Rachel. Here is my screen shot of missing pics.

screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Furnox
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes