ferd

Jun 5, 2017
Linux version does not seem to work with old saves. I get the same "no matrix module" error as other people have already gotten here

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am also seeing an error when loading the saves for Chapter 3

Don't use a save for Chapter 3, start anew. The game considers that you achieved 100% of Chapter 2. Just reset your preferences (Name, spanking and femdom)

ruper4

Jul 21, 2018
The dev is great, giving timely updates and making one of the best and fresh renders but I'm kinda tired seeing and fucking around only 3-4 girls. It need more girls and change of location to make the game feela little different.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
look for Segmentation Fault 's posts, there are all kind of saves attached
I have any idea about the save you talk. This guy block people. For this, searching what do you talk is impossible. I think is important you have this information. A link direct to the post are more efficient in this case.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Linux version does not seem to work with old saves. I get the same "no matrix module" error as other people have already gotten here
Check few messages up. I posted a save from last episode and he work for me on Linux Ubuntu 18.04.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i played most of chapter 1 a long time ago do i have to play it again to get a save or just start 2
You can start Chapter 2. If you didn't see the Island in Chapter 1 I'd advice to restart.

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
the action choice after conversation (text choices at right bottom scrolled) doesn't appear, but somehow clickable on random screen,,, could u tell me how to fix it?
Try to scroll on left side you will see the choice. We can't able to see because I think resolution is big don't know for sure but you will see just scroll to left

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes