a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Chapter 2 question...

When playing Susan in GO is there a correct option or is it random? I feel I used to be able to beat her but now I have lost the last 6 times.

Thanks all!
The correct order is in the walkthrough but there are other combo's that will work.

Reactions: ThL

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Chapter 2 question...

When playing Susan in GO is there a correct option or is it random? I feel I used to be able to beat her but now I have lost the last 6 times.

Thanks all!
before every move save then if losing change to the other one youll never lose unless you want to

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
I'm using my old save from when there was only one chapter, when should I love onto chapter 2? Does the game tell you when the chapter has ended? And are the old saves even compatible with the new chapters?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm using my old save from when there was only one chapter, when should I love onto chapter 2? Does the game tell you when the chapter has ended? And are the old saves even compatible with the new chapters?
Chapter 1 ends with the return from the Island. If you play Chapter 2 separately, it assumes that you you have completed 100% of Chapter 1. (easiest way, things from Chapter 1 as favors or stamina are no longer needed in Chapter 2)
As far as I remember, my saves were compatible (to be confirmed), just copy them in the save folder.

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Chapter 1 ends with the return from the Island. If you play Chapter 2 separately, it assumes that you you have completed 100% of Chapter 1. (easiest way, things from Chapter 1 as favors or stamina are no longer needed in Chapter 2)
As far as I remember, my saves were compatible (to be confirmed), just copy them in the save folder.
Chapter 2 starts new with basically a 100% finished chapter 1 save.
Thanks a lot fellas

fudger99

May 25, 2019
In CH3, are there any tweaks available for the interface? The tracker menu is hard to follow, and the blur/description settings don't seem to stick (EDIT, might've fixed that by deleting persistent file)

I wouldn't mind being able to change the save/main menu colour to a darker option also

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
In CH3, are there any tweaks available for the interface? The tracker menu is hard to follow, and the blur/description settings don't seem to stick
I wouldn't mind being able to change the save/main menu colour to a darker option also
Nothing but what is in "Preferences" of the main menu (usual stuff + textbox opacity) .
As for the blurr/description, what do you mean? It's not stable once chosen ? You'd be the first to report that

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I can't get the last star in "Surprise," though many days of game time have passed and I've spoken with Chloe and Emily many times. I know ThL speculated this was a bug for someone else; was that ever resolved? There are other events that can't be unlocked without that star.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't get the last star in "Surprise," though many days of game time have passed and I've spoken with Chloe and Emily many times. I know ThL speculated this was a bug for someone else; was that ever resolved? There are other events that can't be unlocked without that star.
Could you post a save? Just in case...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You must do it in the proper order.

Surprise
Prerequisites: None
Characters: Chloe, Susan, Emily
Description: Somebody should learn how to properly lock a door...
Guide:
★ Have fun with Chloe and pick the bondage option.
★ After someone comes wait a few days for Chloe to think things over.
★ Bondage fun again and let Chloe to worry about the door.
★ Face the consequences of your actions.
At the end of this event, to complete it, you need to have the following main dialogs: Emily (1), after a few rebuffs from
Emily
then Chloe (1), Emily (2), Chloe (2), Emily (3). They are sequential and will either "pop up" or appear as dialog

option.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes