CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
HI, i got stucked in chapter 2 "midnight bath #2 "... I completed " I need for attention#1 " I Have the food ( called Charlotte) but I can't give the food to Rachel ... she doesn't appear at midnight at the pool ( she does only when she's mastubating) ... it will be kind to have some help ... thnx in advace
in walkthrough is mentioned :
Join Rachel again and pick the first option.
★ Unlocks During the Event.
★ Join Rachel again and pick the Second option.
Join Rachel again and pick the Third option.
---- but where and when ???
You might need to ask Rachel if she will 'swim tonight' (? I think is the prompt) sometime during the day.

Reactions: ThL

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Only one time is enough. But attention, if you send Amy on a blackmail mission you won't be able to catch her. Wait for an evening when she is here.
Amy is at home, i play LOL in the evening, but only the blowjob scene is all i got...

uym

Oct 20, 2019
After a bit of help, having looked here. Part of the problem is I've been playing version 0.91, but if I try the latest free version of Chapter 2 I am warned various incomplete tasks will need confirming in the load game tracker - problem is the task I have issues with is a pre-requisite of those and if I go for the ignore option the punishment level appears to be reset.

My problem (which I've not been able to find a solution for here) is how to get Extra Naughty #2 to started. The punishment level is at the maximum as far as I can tell - Bare Bottom Public Spanking (8th unlocked option - and 4 unlocked humiliations). I've Chloe set to Decreased Motivation (so I have the option to increase it) and she is being regularly punished during the week. Thing is when I go to the Interior for 08:00 am on the Thursday morning, for the 1st, 2nd and 4th times I just find Rachel with the normal chat options, on the third occasion there was no one there.

What am I missing? As far as I can tell from the guide all the prerequisites have been met. I really don't want to start chapter 2 from scratch (do you have to repeat the whole island affair yet again ?) using the new version of the game.

uym

Oct 20, 2019
Is this game worth the grind ?
Yes - I've not been playing that long but my reluctance to start chapter 2 again (which I actually have) is not due to a tiring grind, but the fact there is quite a lot packed in - the walk through is very helpful. One thing though, if you have an old download, like I had, then ditch it before starting and download the latest/last version of Chapter 1 from the author's Patreon site - 1st and 2nd chapters are freely available.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
After a bit of help, having looked here. Part of the problem is I've been playing version 0.91, but if I try the latest free version of Chapter 2 I am warned various incomplete tasks will need confirming in the load game tracker - problem is the task I have issues with is a pre-requisite of those and if I go for the ignore option the punishment level appears to be reset.

My problem (which I've not been able to find a solution for here) is how to get Extra Naughty #2 to started. The punishment level is at the maximum as far as I can tell - Bare Bottom Public Spanking (8th unlocked option - and 4 unlocked humiliations). I've Chloe set to Decreased Motivation (so I have the option to increase it) and she is being regularly punished during the week. Thing is when I go to the Interior for 08:00 am on the Thursday morning, for the 1st, 2nd and 4th times I just find Rachel with the normal chat options, on the third occasion there was no one there.

What am I missing? As far as I can tell from the guide all the prerequisites have been met. I really don't want to start chapter 2 from scratch (do you have to repeat the whole island affair yet again ?) using the new version of the game.
When Chloe has missed all three chores/tests during the week, try to be in the Interior on Saturday and Sunday, from 07.00 to 08.00. One is for Emily (if you discouraged her), the other one is for Chloe

Oct 15, 2017
I just stumbled upon this game and it looks really interesting, just one question, does chapter 3 contain the previous chapters or do I have to download chapter 1 and 2 as well?

uym

Oct 20, 2019
When Chloe has missed all three chores/tests during the week, try to be in the Interior on Saturday and Sunday, from 07.00 to 08.00. One is for Emily (if you discouraged her), the other one is for Chloe
Didn't work alas - cheers for the reply. I restarted chapter 2 using the latest version and have moved on beyond there, while some stats may be missing it removes the risk of other old forgotten bugs hitting me.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes