ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need to win a contract through blackmail.
For that, see Amy during the day, tell her you have a mission for her. She won't be here in the evening.
The following morning ask Amy how it went. If she failed, wait one hour and ask her to go again.
If she succeeded, call a meeting to negotiate the contract (if you have studied it long enough). During the 2d round, use blackmail.
The following day, be in your apartment while Sophie is in maid uniform. Talk to her every hour, both in the living room and the bedroom, watch TV while she is here, etc.... At some point you should get the star

Reactions: Juan Sanchez

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
You need to win a contract through blackmail.
For that, see Amy during the day, tell her you have a mission for her. She won't be here in the evening.
The following morning ask Amy how it went. If she failed, wait one hour and ask her to go again.
If she succeeded, call a meeting to negotiate the contract (if you have studied it long enough). During the 2d round, use blackmail.
The following day, be in your apartment while Sophie is in maid uniform. Talk to her every hour, both in the living room and the bedroom, watch TV while she is here, etc.... At some point you should get the star
screenshot0002.png
Can you help me with this and thank you my friend!

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Probably and I don't know exactly what triggers it but it should show up at around 0100 in the living room although I seem to remember that if you play the game at night enough times it will trigger the event you're looking for. You will recognize like a hammer hitting your thumb. Yeah it's that obvious. Just play the game on the pc in the living room every night and then stalk the living room after midnight. It will show up.
Okay. Just to see clear. I didn't thougt about the blowjob during the LOL game. I think i am doing something wrong.. :D

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
You have to choose to play the game a lot of times, don't know how many, before it triggers the event.
Only one time is enough. But attention, if you send Amy on a blackmail mission you won't be able to catch her. Wait for an evening when she is here.

Reactions: ut1stgear

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
I would like to make a suggestion. When I punish Emily by using the handcuffs, say at 6 am, and leave her in my bedroom, I would like to tell Amy her job for the day is to help Emily and the first thing she might want to do is figure out how to get Emily out of those handcuffs.

Reactions: ThL
Feb 29, 2020
Im stuck at 47% of chapter 2 and can not unlock any new mission
c.jpg
and these missions are still locked!
d.jpg
and it just says this e.jpg in my notebook.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Im stuck at 47% of chapter 2 and can not unlock any new mission
View attachment 571199
and these missions are still locked!
View attachment 571200
and it just says this View attachment 571201 in my notebook.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks
My best guess that you need to go back to the Island and complete Rachel's path (babysitting). It will unlock Extra Naughty #1 & 2 and you'll be able to carry on. While you're at it, complete 100% of the Island, once True Nature is started you won't be able to get back there (except in dreams).
Check the walkthrough for the Babysitting path

Volcanic_Assassin

Oct 20, 2018
There might be an answer for this, but 490 pages is a bunch to scroll through. I just started the game so im still on volume 1. I missed one of the "Aunt Makes Mistakes" stars, but ive passed the first milestone, so I cant get Susan and Rachel to meet anymore. Its the only star I need to finish the yacht sequence, but im stuck. Does anybody have a work around or a save point that will allow me to go to the island.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
There might be an answer for this, but 490 pages is a bunch to scroll through. I just started the game so im still on volume 1. I missed one of the "Aunt Makes Mistakes" stars, but ive passed the first milestone, so I cant get Susan and Rachel to meet anymore. Its the only star I need to finish the yacht sequence, but im stuck. Does anybody have a work around or a save point that will allow me to go to the island.
Check the walkthrough, it has dynamic links.
Otherwise there is an other way to get Rachel punished : be in the corridor at 22.00, you may hear noises from Rachel's room. Enter and pick the 3rd choice. The following morning go tell Susan. She will punish Rachel in the evening.
Else look for Segmentation Fault posts, he posted saves for most of the early releases

Last edited:
Reactions: Volcanic_Assassin

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
For the ones stuck with the "Gallery" pic's here is my complete set.
(If more gets added later then I will update this.)

Top.
Middle.
Bottom.

For those who struggle with what you need to do here is my completed "Progression Tracker" choosing "Work" all the way for the office visit.
Top.
Middle.
Bottom.

Also including my complete save using the "work" option for the office visit.
Can you upload a save with full gallery unlocked for the last version?
Thanks

Sep 19, 2017
I'm stuck at chapter 2 sun tsu#2 last star. It says get her lick her fingers. I'm doing it but still star not completed. How can i solve this?

Edit : Okay finally i understand it. First finger the pussy/ass then lick it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

DeimosBe

Apr 1, 2018
HI, i got stucked in chapter 2 "midnight bath #2 "... I completed " I need for attention#1 " I Have the food ( called Charlotte) but I can't give the food to Rachel ... she doesn't appear at midnight at the pool ( she does only when she's mastubating) ... it will be kind to have some help ... thnx in advace
in walkthrough is mentioned :
Join Rachel again and pick the first option.
★ Unlocks During the Event.
★ Join Rachel again and pick the Second option.
Join Rachel again and pick the Third option.
---- but where and when ???

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes