ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yes I know the event, any problem with this star? A good way to catch Chloe is to take a shower in your bathroom. If you're advanced enough in the story, she'll come to watch you and it gives you the opportunity to punish her

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Yes I know the event, any problem with this star? A good way to catch Chloe is to take a shower in your bathroom. If you're advanced enough in the story, she'll come to watch you and it gives you the opportunity to punish her
The problem is that he talks to punish her and then enter her room without knocking, but when I do that, nothing happens! The room is empty!:(

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
The problem is that he talks to punish her and then enter her room without knocking, but when I do that, nothing happens! The room is empty!:(
ok the way i did it was i caught her at 2300 in the hall way and when you tell her you need to be punished select corner time and then check her room right after before doing anything else

Reactions: kynn88

Fyazko

Mar 8, 2019
reminds me of leisure yacht, but a far much better version of it. The only complaint I have is that the story is all over the place. I guess it was built on doing whatever you want and finding out who the characters are and triggering scene.

For example, in the beginning you go from yacht to the business. You encounter”Anna” from accounting aka Charlotte. she ask you questions and one of the answers is that he has a “slave” (Amy). Don’t know if it’s true till you go to the yacht. Then Charlotte sees you again in the evening and ask questions about which girl has the biggest and ass and boobs? Like how the fuck am I supposed to know if as a player you don’t know who these characters are? The last free roam game I’ve played was Man of the House and that story was at least straight forward or at least it for me it was.

I’ve had to start from new again because my last save I couldn’t get the Note screen to go away. So that was frustrating.

Also, I’m just giving my opinion. I really do like the game and the graphics/images are great. So I don’t want people to think I’m bashing on it. I’m just putting my .02 cents in.

Sh1iNobu

Feb 24, 2020
need some help pls

notebook
was amy was sucking up to rachel dinner? what does she want with her ? shoul talk to amy about this . i should talk to her when she's alone from time to time.

i've talked with Amy when shes alone but nothing happens, i wanna acomplish this before going to the island help.

also i have a doubt with the event "emily's revenge" does anyone know if it's possible to make clohe to accept the others spanking conditions? i mean these
(because yo insult emily she wil be the one spank you). or

( after i spank you . you will allow emily to finger your pussy)

do i need to keep pushing until she agrees?

thanks and sorry for my english.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes