ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
About consequences 1, 3rd star "rachel should have more to tell about the situation next day", well i waited multiple days and nothing happened, any clue ?
Here is the walkthrough for this event. Maybe you skipped the dialog. Try the next step.
Consequence #1
Prerequisites: Ascension #1
Characters: Susan
Description: Punishing the girls is fun, but Rachel wants to see improvement in their behavior...
Guide:
★ Either Emily or Chloe fails her chores three times in a row.
★ Talk to Susan and ask if it was her idea.
★ Wait for Rachel’s announcement during lunch the next day.
★ Confront Susan.
★ Wait for Rachel’s Announcement during lunch the next day.
★ Either Emily or Chloe fails her chores three times in a row.
Talk to Susan and face the music. If you happened to have punished Emily in your room and forgot her
handcuffed on your bed, she might join Susan
The last star is femdom. If you're not into it, just talk to Susan, you'll get the star anyway

Reactions: ShangTsung

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
yeah they said the next day i didn't get it, i will complete other quests and see if it's gonna trigger it

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
"Found masturbating" of Charlotte?
No, of Rachel, the context was not stated. For Charlotte, first time in Uncle's office, second night, let her in, let her stay overnight, give her some space, you'll be woken up by strange noises in the living room

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Is there no proper ending in chapter 2 ? just got the 100% and every quest completed, but well nothing to introduce chapter 3.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Brilliant game and TheGary is maybe the best developer on here in terms of always doing the updates on time.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is there no proper ending in chapter 2 ? just got the 100% and every quest completed, but well nothing to introduce chapter 3.
There should be a meeting (wake up call in fact) from the uncle. At least it was so in 0.11.2. I haven't tried it in the stand alone Chapter 2

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is it possible to do all the Island content, Ch1 or Ch2, in one playthrough? I was super bummed there was a time limit on it.
Not sure about EP2, but in EP1 I'm pretty sure you can't since you have to make choices about the ending. There is one part where you can spank Emily, but if you do it you can't get her ending and if you don't let Chloe spank her once you can't get her ending either.

Reactions: SamHaim

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Not sure about EP2, but in EP1 I'm pretty sure you can't since you have to make choices about the ending. There is one part where you can spank Emily, but if you do it you can't get her ending and if you don't let Chloe spank her once you can't get her ending either.
In Chapter 1 you can go back to the island after a few days on the boat (by asking Rachel for it) and complete another path. As there are 4 paths mutually exclusive, you have to spend 4 weeks on the Island to get 100% over there

Reactions: SamHaim

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In Chapter 1 you can go back to the island after a few days on the boat (by asking Rachel for it) and complete another path. As there are 4 paths mutually exclusive, you have to spend 4 weeks on the Island to get 100% over there
When you wake up in the morning there is the dream option to also go back to the island.

I think the stand alone chapter 2 is missing the ending where the uncle visits MC.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
When you wake up in the morning there is the dream option to also go back to the island.

I think the stand alone chapter 2 is missing the ending where the uncle visits MC.
The last version on Patreon of Chapter 2 includes this "end" with the Uncle coming on board. Maybe the one here is not the latest, I didn't check

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The last version on Patreon of Chapter 2 includes this "end" with the Uncle coming on board. Maybe the one here is not the latest, I didn't check
I will go ahead then and replay chapter 2 then and see whats up, I only played that part as the full chapter 1 and 2 together.

Reactions: ThL

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017

yeah it's missing i can confirm it, i didn't get it, well the intro of chapter 3 explain a big part so it's not that big of a deal i thing

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
But as a whole i really don't see the point of having a separate chapter 3, chapter 1 and 2 were completely different, it felt like a new game; but chapter 3 has only a new UI to offer, and it's not that great, the chapter 2 UI was far better for me.

Reactions: SamHaim and a1fox3

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
yeah it's missing i can confirm it, i didn't get it, well the intro of chapter 3 explain a big part so it's not that big of a deal i thing
I made a post a few months ago (3-4?) with the last renders of the end of Chapter 2, if you want to dig it out

Reactions: ShangTsung

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
But as a whole i really don't see the point of having a separate chapter 3, chapter 1 and 2 were completely different, it felt like a new game; but chapter 3 has only a new UI to offer, and it's not that great, the chapter 2 UI was far better for me.
They are also turning points in the history that is told. Chapter 1 was about the discovery of the yacht and the girls. Chapter 2 about getting the upper hand on punishments. Chapter 3 seems to be about making a place in the sun and stand as an alternate alpha male figure for the uncle

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
They are also turning points in the history that is told. Chapter 1 was about the discovery of the yacht and the girls. Chapter 2 about getting the upper hand on punishments. Chapter 3 seems to be about making a place in the sun and stand as an alternate alpha male figure for the uncle
Yeah i'm not ok with the Alpha male thing,

i mean the game is great but at the beginning it was supposed to be a BDSM themed one with both sub and dom opportunities, now there is nearly no femdom content, and it's not very well balanced as susan is the only dom character, at least if they kept rachel as a dom figure for the MC it would have been better, there is also no balance between young/milf, i was seeing charlotte as a new milf character in chapter 2, but discovering that it's just some emo girl kinda killed the thing for me.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
I had no idea you could go back again. It seemed like a one and done. I'll have to replay that part then. Thanks.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes