a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone get a guide for first uncle visit?
Pick the same option every time, sex for sex, work for work and discipline for discipline.
You can not get everything in one go you must pick those for the extra scenes for those 3 options.

I will double check the walkthrough because I thought it was there.

The walkthrough has the info.
Meet a Girl.
First Night.
Second Night.
Knock, knock. (I'm not for sure if this is on the first trip or not but you can unlock it on any trip you take afterwards.

Just remember you can not get everything in one go it will take several times going to the office to get all of them unlocked.

Last edited:

John0130

Jul 4, 2019
anyone know where I can find the version that let you add days to your n chore count or add/remove punishments for both player and the girls I would like to redownload that version or an updated version of that I guess hacked version of the game to put it in a new file under a slightly different name

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone know where I can find the version that let you add days to your n chore count or add/remove punishments for both player and the girls I would like to redownload that version or an updated version of that I guess hacked version of the game to put it in a new file under a slightly different name
Chapter 1 is the only one you can use cheats on like that.

I have listed the cheats somewhere in this thread but it was a long time ago.
The 2 codes that work so far that I have figured out are:

weekly_punishment = xx (xx = 1, 2 or 3.) (Don't use more than 3 or you may get kicked off the ship.)

dayWithoutChores = xx (I use 25 at the max and it worked for me.) (You can reset it to 0 if you need to xx = 0 for no days.)

https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I loathe Susan. I feel like she ruins my playing experience. I don't even want anything to do with her to the point I'm missing all her stars that don't have to do with other characters. I also don't really like how MC treats Amy. Just my opinion.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I have to admit I am not happy returning to the yacht to do more stuff, most of which I have already done. It only adds to the grind in ch3 ep 3c. Looks like I am stuck there until I find them all before I can return to the office. No real clues from the tracker that I can find although I did notice some of the options have been grayed out.

Last edited:

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Is anyone else as frustrated as I am with the achievement tracker in CH 3? It's just terrible. Previous versions gave your all the information with one click and a hover. Now it's multiple clicks on each achievement just to try and find out what to do. This is a major step backwards in UI design.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is anyone else as frustrated as I am with the achievement tracker in CH 3? It's just terrible. Previous versions gave your all the information with one click and a hover. Now it's multiple clicks on each achievement just to try and find out what to do. This is a major step backwards in UI design.
Yes and is one of the reasons why I did this: https://f95zone.to/threads/cure-my-addiction-ch-3-ep-3c-thegary.18207/page-464#post-2907461

Also if you click on the ones you want to work on you will see the star and just hover over them and see what they say or track it and the stars will be on the play screen.
CureMyAddiction 2020-02-15 19-54-58-13.jpg CureMyAddiction 2020-02-15 19-55-02-33.jpg CureMyAddiction 2020-02-15 19-55-19-63.jpg
Easy peasy.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamHaim

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Got back to the office but not sure how but I still have something in the notepad to do so I guess I'll need to return to the yacht again.

Edit: Still no progress on any of the contracts but have some stars left to do.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I think that there is some quest Prerequisites changes needed.

Actually, you can complete "in need for attention 1" very early in the second chapter, and then you get the call to the uncle where mc says that he has the control of the punishments, when it's still not the case.
This quest should require ascension 1 at least.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Got back to the office but not sure how but I still have something in the notepad to do so I guess I'll need to return to the yacht again.

Edit: Still no progress on any of the contracts but have some stars left to do.
The office work can be hard to understand at first.
1. chose a contract. CureMyAddiction 2020-02-15 22-22-16-42.jpg CureMyAddiction 2020-02-15 22-22-25-08.jpg
2. Work on the contract CureMyAddiction 2020-02-15 22-22-34-85.jpg , this one takes 18 hours of study to reach the 50% mark CureMyAddiction 2020-02-15 22-22-51-43.jpg and every hour that you spend in study will raise it up by 1%. CureMyAddiction 2020-02-15 22-27-42-55.jpg

I worked 1 from 35% up to 100% and won the contract.
You can send Amy out and get blackmail info on the girl that works the other end of the contracts. (I don't do blackmail at all.)

It seems you can stay at the office all you want to but it will be mostly work with some playtime during the day in your room with Amy and at night with C when she knocks on the door.

As you can see I have already did 4.5 billion dollars in contracts. CureMyAddiction 2020-02-15 22-22-25-08.jpg

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
For the desperate Mac players, episode 2 is now available for public download on TheGary 's Patreon page (click on the Susan being spanked label of my signature to go to it)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
1. chose a contract. View attachment 554317 View attachment 554319
2. Work on the contract View attachment 554323 , this one takes 18 hours of study to reach the 50% mark View attachment 554326 and every hour that you spend in study will raise it up by 1%. View attachment 554330

You can send Amy out and get blackmail info on the girl that works the other end of the contracts. (I don't do blackmail at all.)

It seems you can stay at the office all you want to but it will be mostly work with some playtime during the day in your room with Amy and at night with C when she knocks on the door.

As you can see I have already did 4.5 billion dollars in contracts. View attachment 554334
I commend your rectitude ;), but you'll need blackmail for the "Maid for a day" event though

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
The tracker just spoils the fun, you don't need it. It's too easy to play with trackers. In my opinion, it should only show the percentage of how much we have finished. Without any information with whom or where the events take place (no stars)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The tracker just spoils the fun, you don't need it. It's too easy to play with trackers. In my opinion, it should only show the percentage of how much we have finished. Without any information with whom or where the events take place (no stars)
You're one of the very few REAL players here ;)(y)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
1. chose a contract. View attachment 554317 View attachment 554319
2. Work on the contract View attachment 554323 , this one takes 18 hours of study to reach the 50% mark View attachment 554326 and every hour that you spend in study will raise it up by 1%. View attachment 554330

As you can see I have already did 4.5 billion dollars in contracts. View attachment 554334
Thanks but probably should have been a spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How do you get "Extra Naughty #2" in chapter 2?
Chloe has to fail all her duties, but for some reason it just doesn't work. She gets spankings and shit, but even though she isn't motivated (at 10% only) and I distract her all the time when she's cleaning or learning it doesn't work. Am I supposed to ignore her all week to lower her motivaton or what?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you get "Extra Naughty #2" in chapter 2?
Chloe has to fail all her duties, but for some reason it just doesn't work. She gets spankings and shit, but even though she isn't motivated (at 10% only) and I distract her all the time when she's cleaning or learning it doesn't work. Am I supposed to ignore her all week to lower her motivaton or what?
Did you see her spanked in the interior on Sunday at 08:00 AM

Extra Naughty #2
Prerequisites: Make it Clean #1, Punishment level 4/6 (bare public spanking)
Characters: Chloe
Description: Without your help Chloe fails her chores and gets a harsh treatment.
Guide:
★ Don’t encourage Chloe during the week until she fails all her chores. Go to the interior on Sunday at 08:00 AM.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes