ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Here it is (y)
I tried your save. Strange thing you've got here. Decrease Chloe's motivation, choose the interactive spanking in the Interior when she needs to be punished. After that the "Time for some fun" is back ;)

Reactions: a1fox3

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
I tried your save. Strange thing you've got here. Decrease Chloe's motivation, choose the interactive spanking in the Interior when she needs to be punished. After that the "Time for some fun" is back ;)
It worked, thanks :)

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
See Amy during the day. Tell her you have a mission. If she succeeds, you'll have blackmail material for the negotiation of a contract. Use it. The Maid event starts the following day
is Amy's succession in the blackmail mission random? I keep getting failed attempts.

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
Other Android port Link then Dark Assian? Because in his port choices doesn't sawing as I can't able to choose anything and can't able to complete any quest. This happening from last 2 versions So any other Android port Link would be very appreciated

Reactions: Coiler and k1deanu

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I wish BB had half as much content as this game.
Sure, but I mean in general, not the content. You have two cousins, Emily seems friendlier (Lisa) and Chloe is a bit brattier and that you have to pay with favor points instead of money (Chloe/Alice), you have the strong female lead (Rachel), you have punishments, you have some water stuff (jacuzzi/pool instead of bathroom) and such. Don't get me wrong, I like this game and I liked Big Brother, even though it got a bit ridiculous towards the end, it's just something I noticed.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Sure, but I mean in general, not the content. You have two cousins, Emily seems friendlier (Lisa) and Chloe is a bit brattier and that you have to pay with favor points instead of money (Chloe/Alice), you have the strong female lead (Rachel), you have punishments, you have some water stuff (jacuzzi/pool instead of bathroom) and such. Don't get me wrong, I like this game and I liked Big Brother, even though it got a bit ridiculous towards the end, it's just something I noticed.
Another big difference is the lack of spiders in CMA. There's a shark though :unsure:

• Haha
Aug 9, 2018
It happens, it seems it's a renpy related bug. Either go back using the last autosave or skip a few days, it will go away
I get this to disappear by triggering scenes in Susan's room. I think what happens is it forces the UI to refresh, thus closing the window.

Just as time consuming to engineer the event, but at least you can continue grinding until it appears organically.

Reactions: ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Reported, but for the last one, it is also understandable this way, MC says that HE will have to remedy to the situation
"I might remedy to the situation soon."
This does not make any since.

"I might have a remedy to the situation soon." (This one makes more since to me.)
Or.
I might remedy the situation soon." (Remove the "to" to make kinda since.)

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
"I might remedy to the situation soon."
This does not make any since.

"I might have a remedy to the situation soon." (This one makes more since to me.)
Or.
I might remedy the situation soon." (Remove the "to" to make kinda since.)
It will be corrected ;)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes