Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
There is a bug. It happens when u talk tol rachel when she is in the tub ( after you come back from meeting ur uncle- helicopter ride). Its in the beginning, very beginning of this chapter. I was stuck in a continuous loop while talking to rachel.

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
Not sure if its a bug but chloe always seems to be grounded in her room. Anyone else have this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not sure if its a bug but chloe always seems to be grounded in her room. Anyone else have this?
That's just the way Chloe is, she is a bookworm for the most part and spends a lot of time studing.

Each of the girls have there own personality.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I start the game over from the beginning? I have no idea what the hell is going on.
You download each chapter and start with chapter 1, both chapter 1 and 2 are under the spoiler tag in the OP.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL
I notice that if you chose to punish both L and E when you catch them at either the pool or hot tube there is no notebook notice for it unlike all other punishment schedule.

ADD: Got a typo here.

Needs to be "if" not "it". View attachment 551205
Not sure about the typo. I read it like :
That's it
You keep it quiet
:unsure:
Otherwise reported ;)

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
That's just the way Chloe is, she is a bookworm for the most part and spends a lot of time studing.

Each of the girls have there own personality.
When ever I go to Chloes room, it always shows the Chloe sent to her room part even when she may be at another part of the ship; and every dinner Rachel comments about where chloe is even though she's at the table were the MC says shes grounded. All this even though I didn't ground her everyday

Nevermind, I punished her my sending her to her room and now she is no longer in there all the time

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi guys,
two questions:
1. Is it possible to get the last 2 missing scenes with Charlotte ? If yes, which answers :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Are there any scenes in the negotiations with Sophie ? If yes, which answers :)

Thx
I miss them too...
No "sex scene" in the negotiations with Sophie, if that's was your question yet

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Gotta say I like it so far, but somehow I get strong "Big Brother on a Yacht" vibes.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes