Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
Other Android port Link then Dark Assian? Because in his port choices doesn't sawing as I can't able to choose anything and can't able to complete any quest. This happening from last 2 versions So any other Android port Link would be very appreciated
Anyone can give me alternative android port Link??

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction-Ch3-Ep3c
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
But why choices are not sawing when we talk to anybody?

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I started the Chapter 2, the walkthrough said there is a new chores system, but i get no chores at all, even if other characters are talking about it, how to get them ?

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The chores start again after some time on the yacht
Thank you for your help ! yeah they started after some time, but i have some weird things, emily never get punished, chloe get the public punishment by emily everytime, but when emily fails i don't get any punishment scene, do i need to complete some quest first ?

Also i can't repeat the event with rachel to give her other macarons, i told her to wait for me at night, but the event doesn't trigger

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you for your help ! yeah they started after some time, but i have some weird things, emily never get punished, chloe get the public punishment by emily everytime, but when emily fails i don't get any punishment scene, do i need to complete some quest first ?

Also i can't repeat the event with rachel to give her other macarons, i told her to wait for me at night, but the event doesn't trigger
If Emily never gets punished it's probably because you gave her an encouraging speech at the beginning of the event. try to speak to her again and see if there is an option "decrease motivation". It should get her punished.
Emily doesn't get the same public spanking. She gets the strap by Rachel on Saturday (or Sunday :unsure:) morning (08.00, Interior).
To have another go at Rachel, ask her if she will swim tonight. Then show up by the pool the same night (00.00)

Reactions: a1fox3

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
If Emily never gets punished it's probably because you gave her an encouraging speech at the beginning of the event. try to speak to her again and see if there is an option "decrease motivation". It should get her punished.
Emily doesn't get the same public spanking. She gets the strap by Rachel on Saturday (or Sunday :unsure:) morning (08.00, Interior).
To have another go at Rachel, ask her if she will swim tonight. Then show up by the pool the same night (00.00)
Thank you, i tried it and it worked in the interior at 7 am ( i was never able to get here because i was waking up at 8 am) , so basically i need to repeat this x time in order to see rachel give us the punishment responsibility again ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you, i tried it and it worked in the interior at 7 am ( i was never able to get here because i was waking up at 8 am) , so basically i need to repeat this x time in order to see rachel give us the punishment responsibility again ?
There is still some way to go to get there. Check the walkthrough (first page or bottom of my signature)

Reactions: ShangTsung

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You need 17 game days to complete the update. You can finish all events on the yacht in 7 game days.

Reactions: ThL

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Dear people, as I can read here, the majority likes the game. Give yourselves a push and support TheGary who is developing this great game. The game can only be developed further if TheGary continues to be supported. Among the supporters are many great people: like ThL who writes the walkthrough for everyone every month and has helped countless people. It is sad that TheGary has so few supporters. I personally love the game and I am happy to be one of the supporters.

Reactions: ThL and B895
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes