ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do you get "Extra Naughty #2" in chapter 2?
Chloe has to fail all her duties, but for some reason it just doesn't work. She gets spankings and shit, but even though she isn't motivated (at 10% only) and I distract her all the time when she's cleaning or learning it doesn't work. Am I supposed to ignore her all week to lower her motivaton or what?
Lower her motivation. Then she needs to fail her 3 chores/test of the same week (even with a low motivation she has a little chance to get away, be patient). When she has failed 3 times be in the Interior on Sunday between 07.00 and 08.00. You'll see her get the strap and the event is done

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I get that and in general I thought I get what I have to do, but somehow it never works. She gets the public spanking from Emily and she gets the private spanking from Rachel, but that's about it. What I'm missing is how I get there, it can't really be the point to wait week after week just to hope that she might not succeed on a 10% chance. I'm on day 50 or something and still nothing has worked and this is the only thing I have currently left, the rest is still locked or something.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I get that and in general I thought I get what I have to do, but somehow it never works. She gets the public spanking from Emily and she gets the private spanking from Rachel, but that's about it. What I'm missing is how I get there, it can't really be the point to wait week after week just to hope that she might not succeed on a 10% chance. I'm on day 50 or something and still nothing has worked and this is the only thing I have currently left, the rest is still locked or something.
Make sure you interrupt her every hour she tries to study in her room and when she does chores.

Take her and have sex with her just interrupt her ever hour.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I remember having a lot of issues with that event as well.
Not sure how it was eventually solved but just following the guide to the letter got me nowhere.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
For some reason it worked now. I swear I've stalked her for two or three weeks and nothing worked at all. Now I'll just have to see how I get the other stuff to unlock. You don't have to finish the island 100% for that, do you?

Edit: "Starting this event will prevent you from going back to the island"
What does this mean exactly? Will I miss out on something? So far I haven't been to the island at all in EP2.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For some reason it worked now. I swear I've stalked her for two or three weeks and nothing worked at all. Now I'll just have to see how I get the other stuff to unlock. You don't have to finish the island 100% for that, do you?

Edit: "Starting this event will prevent you from going back to the island"
What does this mean exactly? Will I miss out on something? So far I haven't been to the island at all in EP2.
If you want 100% completion then you need to do the island until you get 100%.

Once past a certain point in the game you can no longer go back to the island.

Reactions: ThL

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
If you want 100% completion then you need to do the island until you get 100%.

Once past a certain point in the game you can no longer go back to the island.
Alright, seems like this is the point of no return. Would anything change if I went back to the island in the first part and get 100% now like half into the second chapter?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alright, seems like this is the point of no return. Would anything change if I went back to the island in the first part and get 100% now like half into the second chapter?
You unlock morning sex with Emily back on the ship and there is some stuff with Chloe and on Amy path you can have sex with her.

The main one is Rachel's for it helps you out later.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You unlock morning sex with Emily back on the ship and there is some stuff with Chloe and on Amy path you can have sex with her.

The main one is Rachel's for it helps you out later.
That's the one I went for in the beginning and that I'm practically playing at the moment, I just stopped to finish the island stuff, but I guess the story would play out the same, no matter whose ending I had finished first.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's the one I went for in the beginning and that I'm practically playing at the moment, I just stopped to finish the island stuff, but I guess the story would play out the same, no matter whose ending I had finished first.
As long as you get Rachel's story done your good to go but if you do not go for 100% then you can miss some stuff with Emily, Chloe and Amy during the rest of the game.
Especially with Emily with vaginal sex at 6 am on board the ship.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
As long as you get Rachel's story done your good to go but if you do not go for 100% then you can miss some stuff with Emily, Chloe and Amy during the rest of the game.
Especially with Emily with vaginal sex at 6 am on board the ship.
Thanks, I'll see what I can do, so far I've gotten regular sex through the riddle and the rest as usual, I don't think I'll restart just for a few scenes since I already have like 60% done.

Am I the only one btw who gets a Lisa Ann vibe from Rachel? :unsure:

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, I'll see what I can do, so far I've gotten regular sex through the riddle and the rest as usual, I don't think I'll restart just for a few scenes since I already have like 60% done.

Am I the only one btw who gets a Lisa Ann vibe from Rachel? :unsure:
Not really there is more to Rachel and the girls that BB ever thought about having.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
demotivated chloe but she still wont fail 3 chores.
You REALLY have to stalk her constantly, she can't have any time for: learning, cleaning the bathroom or cleaning her room, so distract her whenever you can.

Not really there is more to Rachel and the girls that BB ever thought about having.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I meant this one, not the two characters from Big Brother

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Is it possible to do all the Island content, Ch1 or Ch2, in one playthrough? I was super bummed there was a time limit on it.

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Where is this mysterious walkthrough? I clicked the link on the front page that say walkthrough. but yet i saw no walkthrough

You don't seriously expect me to make my own choices do ya?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is it possible to do all the Island content, Ch1 or Ch2, in one playthrough? I was super bummed there was a time limit on it.
You can. There is only one event with a time limit, and it's halfway in 2d Chapter (True nature)

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
About consequences 1, 3rd star "rachel should have more to tell about the situation next day", well i waited multiple days and nothing happened, any clue ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Where is this mysterious walkthrough? I clicked the link on the front page that say walkthrough. but yet i saw no walkthrough

You don't seriously expect me to make my own choices do ya?
The walkthrough is there, follow the link in the post. It's a link to a mega file with the pdf in it. The same (direct) link is also at the bottom of my signature ("CMA walkthrough")

Reactions: ogar nightelf
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes