Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
In Chapter 1 you can go back to the island after a few days on the boat (by asking Rachel for it) and complete another path. As there are 4 paths mutually exclusive, you have to spend 4 weeks on the Island to get 100% over there
My bad, I meant in one playthrough of the island, I know that you'll get the option to go back after you've finished it. I meant that you're not able to do everything in just one go ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Just got to the island. I know i have a lot to go still. But right now i feel kinda like a 3rd wheel.

Linda is fcking Emily all night long every day and at this point i see no attraction between mc and emily ,she is gone to the full lesbian path with Linda , mc serves only to fill up her female jealousy part,which sucks.. last night before island , emily and Linda were nuts, Linda went full berserk on her and mc ..oh well 3rd wheel with imaginary power ..(addendum) If MC knew that there is more then one way to pleasure the girl.. and that he can do all girl on girl can do and even more , maybe just maybe he could turn things around..

Chloe.. all with her feels more like cosplay then anything else..even stuff on island ,theres nothing with her... chloe already expressed her desire to strap on amy.. so ..Susan is gonna fck them both.. amy and chloe.. no mc again

Amy right now it feels like she wants to try it all but eventually will just leave and run away with old hag for full bdsm.. again mc third wheel...

Rachel .. she spent waaay too many years under old hag control to break free.. i dont see how can anything happen there..

Seems to me that Linda/Susan is a real MC here, or rather everyone else is a real mc beside mc.. both females are way to dominant for mc and they could easily make him a dog

I do hope this first impressions dont turn to actual facts tho.. and mc manages to turn things to his side..

P.S mc is just all talk and imaginary control power, no domination in him or action .. :(

P.P.S During Amy / Susan first night , Susan said that her "prize" turned more elusive then she anticipated so amy will be consolidation prize .. all pointing that susan is in process of making mc her dog or w/e slave i seriously hope that doesn't happen ....

Amazingly written and ui is amazing . Respect

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Just got to the island. I know i have a lot to go still. But right now i feel kinda like a 3rd wheel.

Linda is fcking Emily all night long every day and at this point i see no attraction between mc and emily ,she is gone to the full lesbian path with Linda , mc serves only to fill up her female jealousy part,which sucks.. last night before island , emily and Linda were nuts, Linda went full berserk on her and mc ..oh well 3rd wheel with imaginary power ..(addendum) If MC knew that there is more then one way to pleasure the girl.. and that he can do all girl on girl can do and even more , maybe just maybe he could turn things around..

Chloe.. all with her feels more like cosplay then anything else..even stuff on island ,theres nothing with her... chloe already expressed her desire to strap on amy.. so ..Susan is gonna fck them both.. amy and chloe.. no mc again

Amy right now it feels like she wants to try it all but eventually will just leave and run away with old hag for full bdsm.. again mc third wheel...

Rachel .. she spent waaay too many years under old hag control to break free.. i dont see how can anything happen there..

Seems to me that Linda/Susan is a real MC here, or rather everyone else is a real mc beside mc.. both females are way to dominant for mc and they could easily make him a dog

I do hope this first impressions dont turn to actual facts tho.. and mc manages to turn things to his side..

P.S mc is just all talk and imaginary control power, no domination in him or action .. :(

P.P.S During Amy / Susan first night , Susan said that her "prize" turned more elusive then she anticipated so amy will be consolidation prize .. all pointing that susan is in process of making mc her dog or w/e slave i seriously hope that doesn't happen ....

Amazingly written and ui is amazing . Respect
Keep playing, you're in for a LOT of changes

Reactions: neman

vicboc

Jun 10, 2018
No, of Rachel, the context was not stated. For Charlotte, first time in Uncle's office, second night, let her in, let her stay overnight, give her some space, you'll be woken up by strange noises in the living room
Trip 2# haven't "let her stay overnight "!!!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Question about Ch3 Ep3c. How do you end it? Have completed all events and am now doing contacts to build up company income. It would seem uncle Elwell will at some point come around, pat you on the back and tell you what good boy you've been.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
how do you return to the island
Either immediately after you finished the island episode or you talk to Rachel, I think at least in the morning should work.

As for EP3, I'm not really sure why it was necessary to make a new episode out of it, so far it seems like at least half the stuff is replay from EP2 with a worse UI and so far it's still like 75% a copy of Big Brother with a few additions. The setting is obviously different, but the ideas are pretty much all the same.

Rachel - Ann
Emily - Lisa
Chloe - Alice
Linda is a bit more unique, but could possibly be the school friend whose name I can't remember.
Susan - Kira with some added femdom
Amy - Eric with tits

There is the spanking, Rachel has her hidden submissive treat, Emily goes more for a romance optio like Lisa, Chloe is more casual and experimental like Alice, Amy gets the Eric treatment, but she's kept for work and entertainment instead of being sold to some sex dungeon.

• Angry
Reactions: Juan Sanchez

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
Either immediately after you finished the island episode or you talk to Rachel, I think at least in the morning should work.

As for EP3, I'm not really sure why it was necessary to make a new episode out of it, so far it seems like at least half the stuff is replay from EP2 with a worse UI and so far it's still like 75% a copy of Big Brother with a few additions. The setting is obviously different, but the ideas are pretty much all the same.

Rachel - Ann
Emily - Lisa
Chloe - Alice
Linda is a bit more unique, but could possibly be the school friend whose name I can't remember.
Susan - Kira with some added femdom
Amy - Eric with tits

There is the spanking, Rachel has her hidden submissive treat, Emily goes more for a romance optio like Lisa, Chloe is more casual and experimental like Alice, Amy gets the Eric treatment, but she's kept for work and entertainment instead of being sold to some sex dungeon.
ok thank you

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Question about Ch3 Ep3c. How do you end it? Have completed all events and am now doing contacts to build up company income. It would seem uncle Elwell will at some point come around, pat you on the back and tell you what good boy you've been.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uncle won't. Just come back to achieve the last star

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Uncle won't. Just come back to achieve the last star
What last star? All my stars are done so I'm just choosing to grind on the contracts for the megabucks. To paraphrase what you said "You are done except for grinding for cash and just need to return to the yacht to achieve the last nonexistent star."

Edit: I already made 2 trips back and forth for that star so I have no stars to get.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What last star? All my stars are done so I'm just choosing to grind on the contracts for the megabucks. To paraphrase what you said "You are done except for grinding for cash and just need to return to the yacht to achieve the last nonexistent star."
The last star of Another trip. So it means that you already made one complete tour for this release. You can stop amassing bucks, there's nothing to buy on the yacht and Uncle won't be impressed by a just few millions ;)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
The last star of Another trip. So it means that you already made one complete tour for this release. You can stop amassing bucks, there's nothing to buy on the yacht and Uncle won't be impressed by a just few millions ;)
Thanks and I know that but it's a fun thing to do. :D

kynn88

May 25, 2018
I need a little help here, how do I get the 2 star at CHLOE'S TRAINING EVENT (CHLOE'S SINGING IN YOUR ROOM)? I'm still playing Chapter 1!

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I need a little help here, how do I get the 2 star at CHLOE'S TRAINING EVENT (CHLOE'S SINGING IN YOUR ROOM)? I'm still playing Chapter 1!
Are you playing CMA ? There's a Chloe, there's an event called Chloe's training, but she never has to sing in your room...o_O;)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes