TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
reminds me of leisure yacht, but a far much better version of it. The only complaint I have is that the story is all over the place. I guess it was built on doing whatever you want and finding out who the characters are and triggering scene.

For example, in the beginning you go from yacht to the business.
... Then Charlotte sees you again in the evening and ask questions about which girl has the biggest and ass and boobs? Like how the fuck am I supposed to know ...
It's the beginning of chapter 3. If you want to experience more of the previous story you can start in chapter 1 or 2. If you want to jump in the middle of the action with lots of possibilities already unlocked you can start at chapter 2 or 3. But be careful which version you download because it looks like you thought chapter 3 was the start of the story? By the time Charlotte asks you about the other girls you know a lot about them already, having experienced all events in chapter 1 and 2. If you want more of the story, try starting from chapter 2.

Reactions: ThL and Fyazko

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
i should talk to her when she's alone from time to time.

i've talked with Amy when shes alone but nothing happens, i wanna acomplish this before going to the island help.

also i have a doubt with the event "emily's revenge" does anyone know if it's possible to make clohe to accept the others spanking conditions?
The extra options in Emily's revenge are not possible, some things are beyond the player's ability to convince Chloe to do :)

With Amy try talking to her for a few days at all possible hours, including 23:00, also try talking to Rachel since the hint mentions her. If you want an exact solution you can also look up the walkthrough in the OP of this thread.

It's very well written and covers (almost) everything.

Reactions: Sh1iNobu and ThL

Fyazko

Mar 8, 2019
It's the beginning of chapter 3. If you want to experience more of the previous story you can start in chapter 1 or 2. If you want to jump in the middle of the action with lots of possibilities already unlocked you can start at chapter 2 or 3. But be careful which version you download because it looks like you thought chapter 3 was the start of the story? By the time Charlotte asks you about the other girls you know a lot about them already, having experienced all events in chapter 1 and 2. If you want more of the story, try starting from chapter 2.
Ah crap! I thought it was all together. Makes sense now. I’ll download the previous chapters and start fresh. Thanks!

Reactions: TGI Games

Sh1iNobu

Feb 24, 2020
The extra options in Emily's revenge are not possible, some things are beyond the player's ability to convince Chloe to do :)

With Amy try talking to her for a few days at all possible hours, including 23:00, also try talking to Rachel since the hint mentions her. If you want an exact solution you can also look up the walkthrough in the OP of this thread.

It's very well written and covers (almost) everything.

Thank you bro.

Xaver112

Apr 13, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction-Ch3-Ep3c
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Doesn't work

Reactions: Jembers1337
Sep 3, 2018
hello guys i am stuck here 61% i dont know how to proceed, also notebook saying i should to talk to Linda but i cant find the dialogue for that

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
hello guys i am stuck here 61% i dont know how to proceed, also notebook saying i should to talk to Linda but i cant find the dialogue for that
If I'm correct try to talk to her when she is alone in the Infirmary. It's about her and Amy I think. For the towel stalk the terrace at night (22.00+)

Reactions: generalmasango

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys, i need help. How to trigger Amy lin the living room event?
And am i able to let Charlotte stay for the night? She always goes away, i had blowjob from her, once a load shot in the air, second a facial.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Ehh... i try... but for some reason it doesnt trigger. I spent my time doing things in the living room from 23:00 to 03:00, but nothing happened... :p but maybe i'm just unpatient.. :D
Probably and I don't know exactly what triggers it but it should show up at around 0100 in the living room although I seem to remember that if you play the game at night enough times it will trigger the event you're looking for. You will recognize like a hammer hitting your thumb. Yeah it's that obvious. Just play the game on the pc in the living room every night and then stalk the living room after midnight. It will show up.

Reactions: chuckypetya
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes