GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Damn, I don't know why, but I lost pace with this game. I used to love every update, but somewhere, around the time when MC goes to work with uncle, I get lost and now can't find my way into it. I supppose better wait until finished, and try again. Old flame is still there, just need some new sparks.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Damn, I don't know why, but I lost pace with this game. I used to love every update, but somewhere, around the time when MC goes to work with uncle, I get lost and now can't find my way into it. I supppose better wait until finished, and try again. Old flame is still there, just need some new sparks.
The amount of new contend per release makes it easy to fall behind very quickly.
And Chapter 3 does have a different atmosphere that the first 2.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
The amount of new contend per release makes it easy to fall behind very quickly.
And Chapter 3 does have a different atmosphere that the first 2.
Yes, something in between those data must be the explanation. I tried to resume gameplay, but I'm just... lost.

Xendal

Nov 27, 2018
The new events are detailed in the walkthrough.
To go to the island you need to complete Rachel being spanked butt naked in the corridor with Susan watching, then have a talk with Susan. From then on it's automatic within the next 2-3 game days
Dont know, what I'm doing wrong. Spanked couple of times now Rachel naked in the corridor when Susan comes, but still Susan has nothing say for me....

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Dont know, what I'm doing wrong. Spanked couple of times now Rachel naked in the corridor when Susan comes, but still Susan has nothing say for me....
Go and speak with her in the cabin

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, I get that.
Chapter 3 took me a bit out of it somehow. Kinda silly on my part really, as we usually bitch about devs just doing more of the same and should commend this game for changing it up and introducing new story elements.

One of these days I'll have to start over from scratch to rekindle my interest, but I dread grinding my way through chapter 1 again.

Reactions: GaboCAP

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Proper Spanking: Amy must be at Obedience 5/5.

How? It is seriously stopping progress in the game

I have punished her with Obedience 4 Chloe etc but cant trigger Proper Spanking?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
maybe is a stupid question but i need play a new game or load the last saved? i mena to play this new updates

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Proper Spanking: Amy must be at Obedience 5/5.

How? It is seriously stopping progress in the game

I have punished her with Obedience 4 Chloe etc but cant trigger Proper Spanking?
If your question is about raising Amy to 5, you must keep giving her duties and check them and punish or reward her whenever it's necessary.
Otherwise, to start Proper spanking, discourage Chloe to have a chance to punish her. When she needs to be punished go to check what Amy is doing (the best is to ask her to clean when assigning her duties in the morning), and choose to punish her. You'll have a new punishment option including Chloe.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
maybe is a stupid question but i need play a new game or load the last saved? i mena to play this new updates
Each chapter is stand alone. If your save was from chapter 2 you don't need it

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Each chapter is stand alone. If your save was from chapter 2 you don't need it
i completed chapter1,2 and C3-E6-c so to play this new update i can start a new game or load my last saves? because if i start from new i go again from the stat in the office ,so im confused thx for the patience

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Missed episode 6, so played through both 6 and 7 today. Superb updates. Really like the island update.
I have a couple things to point out though.

First, when you catch Emily and Linda fooling around at the pool, if you choose to punish Emily later, you don't have the option to punish her, you have an option to punish Linda instead. I believe it's a bug from episode 6, but it's still present in episode 7 update.

Second may be either a bug or inaccuracy in the walkthrough. The "Hands off" event is stated to happen after the first day, but I think it's accessible only on day 2 (and by day 2 I mean when day counter says days on the island: 1). I missed it on my first try and it never triggered again. I reloaded to the start of the island and started skipping days to confirm this, and indeed it can happen on the second day, but will not happen again if you miss it.

Reactions: Weltmeister

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
If your question is about raising Amy to 5, you must keep giving her duties and check them and punish or reward her whenever it's necessary.
Otherwise, to start Proper spanking, discourage Chloe to have a chance to punish her. When she needs to be punished go to check what Amy is doing (the best is to ask her to clean when assigning her duties in the morning), and choose to punish her. You'll have a new punishment option including Chloe.
''You'll have a new punishment option including Chloe''.
Yes I have done that many times and reverse roles with Chloe spanking her and vice versa

I also had Amy during many duties and watch and all.

I also had Amy spank Chloe in the interior but still star unlocked

Here is my save if yea didn't mind having a look

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i completed chapter1,2 and C3-E6-c so to play this new update i can start a new game or load my last saves? because if i start from new i go again from the stat in the office ,so im confused thx for the patience
if you played C3-E6-c, then use your save

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
''You'll have a new punishment option including Chloe''.
Yes I have done that many times and reverse roles with Chloe spanking her and vice versa

I also had Amy during many duties and watch and all.

I also had Amy spank Chloe in the interior but still star unlocked

Here is my save if yea didn't mind having a look
I'll do that and get back to you tomorrow about it, I need to AFK.
For Amy spanking Chloe in the interior, be sure to reach her 2d pain threshold.

Arhiman

Jul 16, 2019
One of the best updates so far, new environment and another "change of vibe", this extremely cool and makes the game still interesting updates after updates.

Can't wait to see if there is a "Susan's room" on the Island !

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes