Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Each chapter is stand alone. If your save was from chapter 2 you don't need it
i completed chapter1,2 and C3-E6-c so to play this new update i can start a new game or load my last saves? because if i start from new i go again from the stat in the office ,so im confused thx for the patience

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Missed episode 6, so played through both 6 and 7 today. Superb updates. Really like the island update.
I have a couple things to point out though.

First, when you catch Emily and Linda fooling around at the pool, if you choose to punish Emily later, you don't have the option to punish her, you have an option to punish Linda instead. I believe it's a bug from episode 6, but it's still present in episode 7 update.

Second may be either a bug or inaccuracy in the walkthrough. The "Hands off" event is stated to happen after the first day, but I think it's accessible only on day 2 (and by day 2 I mean when day counter says days on the island: 1). I missed it on my first try and it never triggered again. I reloaded to the start of the island and started skipping days to confirm this, and indeed it can happen on the second day, but will not happen again if you miss it.

Reactions: Weltmeister

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
If your question is about raising Amy to 5, you must keep giving her duties and check them and punish or reward her whenever it's necessary.
Otherwise, to start Proper spanking, discourage Chloe to have a chance to punish her. When she needs to be punished go to check what Amy is doing (the best is to ask her to clean when assigning her duties in the morning), and choose to punish her. You'll have a new punishment option including Chloe.
''You'll have a new punishment option including Chloe''.
Yes I have done that many times and reverse roles with Chloe spanking her and vice versa

I also had Amy during many duties and watch and all.

I also had Amy spank Chloe in the interior but still star unlocked

Here is my save if yea didn't mind having a look

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i completed chapter1,2 and C3-E6-c so to play this new update i can start a new game or load my last saves? because if i start from new i go again from the stat in the office ,so im confused thx for the patience
if you played C3-E6-c, then use your save

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
''You'll have a new punishment option including Chloe''.
Yes I have done that many times and reverse roles with Chloe spanking her and vice versa

I also had Amy during many duties and watch and all.

I also had Amy spank Chloe in the interior but still star unlocked

Here is my save if yea didn't mind having a look
I'll do that and get back to you tomorrow about it, I need to AFK.
For Amy spanking Chloe in the interior, be sure to reach her 2d pain threshold.

Arhiman

Jul 16, 2019
One of the best updates so far, new environment and another "change of vibe", this extremely cool and makes the game still interesting updates after updates.

Can't wait to see if there is a "Susan's room" on the Island !

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
Anyone can help ?
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Scale' <'Image' u'images/gallery/e236a.webp'> 295 165.94 True>:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/gallery/e236a.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\transition.py", line 353, in render
    return render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1640, in render
    place('c', col2, row2, cwidth, cheight)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1629, in place
    rend = render(d, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 601, in render
    surf = renpy.display.render.render(c, cw, ch, st, at)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 727, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 805, in load
    child = cache.get(self.image)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\J Files\Renpy\CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc compressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/gallery/e236a.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction C3-E7-B
Thu Jun 11 23:29:01 2020
[/CODE]

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
I lost all my saves completed the C3 E6 can anyone have the complete so i can start play the new updates Ch. 3 Ep. 7B without need to play again evrything? thx and also explain me how i can use this saves,sorry and thx

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
Quick question: How do I advance with Rachel on the island?
I have her submission at 2 and can use anal hook on her but cant do anything else.
Also how do I chose who to sleep with at night or is it random?
If it is random how do you have sex with someone as sleep seems to be the only option and nothing happens then
More than one quick question but grateful for any answers

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Quick question: How do I advance with Rachel on the island?
I have her submission at 2 and can use anal hook on her but cant do anything else.
Also how do I chose who to sleep with at night or is it random?
If it is random how do you have sex with someone as sleep seems to be the only option and nothing happens then
More than one quick question but grateful for any answers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes