Medak

Oct 11, 2019
So a dumb question, but do I have to download all three files( 500 mb, 1gb and 1.6 gb) to play each chapter and what about saves or continuation of the story or does the last file(1.6 gb) contain all 3 chapters? thx

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
So a dumb question, but do I have to download all three files( 500 mb, 1gb and 1.6 gb) to play each chapter and what about saves or continuation of the story or does the last file(1.6 gb) contain all 3 chapters? thx
Yes, they are three standalone chapters.
However, you do not have to play all 3 if you don't want to (you should though!).
Every chapter begins with basically a 100% save, just choose your name and begin.
Chapter 1 is completely unique, chapter 3 contains some events that were already part of chapter 2.

Reactions: Medak

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
However, you do not have to play all 3 if you don't want to (you should though!).
Every chapter begins with basically a 100% save, just choose your name and begin.
Chapter 1 is completely unique, chapter 3 contains some events that were already part of chapter 2.
So the choices don't matter then after the episode ends, because you start every chapter fresh, or do you copy paste the save file?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020

are you sure? because i start play this new update and seems like i need to redone all the chapters 3 from the start, i mistake something?

Spoilerbabe

Feb 21, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction-Ch3-Ep3c
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.

Do you have android port of Ch 1 and 2?

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
So the choices don't matter then after the episode ends, because you start every chapter fresh, or do you copy paste the save file?
No copying.
It just assumes you finished the game 100%.
So basically you can download let's say Chapter 2 and start playing as if you had completed Chapter 1 with 100%.

However, there aren't any choices. It's an open world / sandbox style game, not really a visual novel.
There is a story you can progress in, but it's not linear.
You basically have to have certaint events completed, to open up the next events.
You have a quest tracker for that and a notepad that gives you hints.
Most events are repeatable.

Reactions: ThL

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
When you start say chapter 2, you start as if you have completed Chapter 1 completely - and thus as if you had done all the events and quests from chapter 1. No need to transfer save files or anything like that.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
are you sure? because i start play this new update and seems like i need to redone all the chapters 3 from the start, i mistake something?
We were talking about chapters, not individual episodes of a chapter.
If you start playing chapter 3, you don't have to have played chapter 1 or 2.
To start Chapter 3 Episode 7 (current version), of course you must have completed Chapter 3 Episode 6.
However, your old saves from any chapter 3 version should work.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
We were talking about chapters, not individual episodes of a chapter.
If you start playing chapter 3, you don't have to have played chapter 1 or 2.
To start Chapter 3 Episode 7 (current version), of course you must have completed Chapter 3 Episode 6.
However, your old saves from any chapter 3 version should work.

ok,thx but the problem is i lost all my saves about completed chapter (due to formatted laptop) episode 6 can you help me :(

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
ok,thx but the problem is i lost all my saves about completed chapter (due to formatted laptop) episode 6 can you help me :(
That's a save right at the beginning of the current episode.
The dinner where Rachel announces the island trip.
After that, just follow the information in the notepad.

Put the file in the folder: CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc\game\saves
To load, it's on page 9 slot 9

Reactions: expoexpo

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how can i spank rachel on the island i have the rattan cane but nothing happens
Raise her submission, then you'll have a new dialog option with Susan. After that speck to Rachel and when she doesn't address you properly you can spank her

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Its when you spank Rachel with the cane and Susan watches, that will raise her respect, after that just collect seashells until she proposes a trade, until the first level of respect all she offers is a handjob, after its a spanking with the cane.
You don't need to spank Rachel to spank Susan, you need the rattan cane and enough seashells (10 + 1 special)

littleknight

May 28, 2017
I think that the developer can add the mother character, so that the story has more development directions and more interesting. This is an incest game anyway. More mother characters will be better.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
That's a save right at the beginning of the current episode.
The dinner where Rachel announces the island trip.
After that, just follow the information in the notepad.

Put the file in the folder: CureMyAddiction-C3-E7-B-pc\game\saves
To load, it's on page 9 slot 9

something is wrong i follow what you did but this is what happened ,nothing about save :confused:

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes