fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I don't know how to rise susan and rachel's traits, been going here and there for a while trying to get new options and nothing appears, what am I missing ?

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Oh, you probably didn't rename the file?
When you download my save, it'll add some numbers in front.
Delete those numbers so the file is called 9-9-LT1.save

Forgot to mention that. My bad.
Thx and don't worry we are humans :p(y)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I don't know how to rise susan and rachel's traits, been going here and there for a while trying to get new options and nothing appears, what am I missing ?
you miss reading the walkthrough :p

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
you miss reading the walkthrough :p
I don't know where is the new WT, this game has always had the same problem, imposible to find out stuff, mixed hints to do stuff, is it that hard to put all the stuff needed to play together ? I love the story and characters but the UI and hints have always been horrible.

Reactions: Darkaura

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I don't know where is the new WT, this game has always had the same problem, imposible to find out stuff, mixed hints to do stuff, is it that hard to put all the stuff needed to play together ? I love the story and characters but the UI and hints have always been horrible.
the walkthrough is on the first page or there is also a link at the bottom of my signature

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
This game looks so complex that I'm afraid to play. I have this eye on the game for a long time, but somehow I don't have the courage to play because I think I will do something wrong, I am afraid because I may miss something and I will waste only time.
Is it not so difficult? Any advice? :D
I'm afraid to miss something, so I will just miss the whole thing. Genius.jpg

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: fr34ky and Qmil679

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Aunt as wife of his mother's brother. And one of girls is a daughter of said aunt from previous marriage, second one (Asian) is adopted by same aunt. Where is the incest? :D
Some people see sexual intercourse with family in law as incest, others not so much ... it's up for debate i guess :D

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
tried loading my last save, nothing new on the progress tracker. anyone has a changelog or any hints ?
You have to play the days and talk to the characters until they suggest a 'vacacion' or 'trip' and then the new content will trigger

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes