tiz818

Feb 15, 2019
My notebook is stuck open is there a fix for this? in the past it would eventually close after enough hours/days but it's been a very long time now

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Its not clear on on the WT, not to complain about about someone else's work but I kept looking for seashells and only got to spank Susan after i managed to spank susan with the cane, before it was always the handjob option, thats why I assumed that's what was necessary.
You can do both. But gathering 10 ordinary seashells then have a talk with Susan then find a rare one then spank her usually takes so much time that having her watch while you spank Rachel is quicker.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
My notebook is stuck open is there a fix for this? in the past it would eventually close after enough hours/days but it's been a very long time now
Nothing new for this random bug. Bad luck. Maybe you have an autosave not to far behind ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Seriously, how do you start the new events ? I've passed so many days ingame, I have yet to see anything new ... No new dialogue options with any characters either ....
Where are you ? Office ? Boat ? Island ? Screenshot your tracker so that we have a clue

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Ok guys I think I am missing something here and I did read the walkthrough. I am stuck with traits as follows: Amy 7, Rachel 3, Susan 0. I found the cane and Susan watched and this is where I am stuck. I always get the option of handjob for Susan and everytime I sleep with Rachel nothing happens. Am I missing something?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ok guys I think I am missing something here and I did read the walkthrough. I am stuck with traits as follows: Amy 7, Rachel 3, Susan 0. I found the cane and Susan watched and this is where I am stuck. I always get the option of handjob for Susan and everytime I sleep with Rachel nothing happens. Am I missing something?
If you spanked Rachel and asked Susan to come and watch, Susan's trait should be +1 (repeatable, +1 each time until she is maxed). If not your game is bugged. Otherwise keep looking for seashells, you'll need them to spank Susan.
Rachel : keep sleeping with her and have Amy come and watch, each time it's +1. Every time you catch her abusing Amy and take action it's +1. You should be able to max her pretty quickly

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
If you spanked Rachel and asked Susan to come and watch, Susan's trait should be +1 (repeatable, +1 each time until she is maxed). If not your game is bugged. Otherwise keep looking for seashells, you'll need them to spank Susan.
Rachel : keep sleeping with her and have Amy come and watch, each time it's +1. Every time you catch her abusing Amy and take action it's +1. You should be able to max her pretty quickly
If you mean getting Rachel on the Hook restrain and Susan watching then yes. No other spanking to Rachel and I am not sure I can trigger it anywhere. I sleep with Rachel but I don't get the option to fuck. Just sleeping

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
If you mean getting Rachel on the Hook restrain and Susan watching then yes. No other spanking to Rachel and I am not sure I can trigger it anywhere. I sleep with Rachel but I don't get the option to fuck. Just sleeping
No, I'm talking about spanking Rachel with the rattan cane. Search for it in the house. You''l be able to use it if Rachel's sb is high enough.
With Rachel, between 22.00 and 23.00, go to sleep. Choose to sleep with Rachel. To the question "should I ask her something" say yes. Then you have the sex menu, the options depending on Rachel's submission level.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Save before second punishment of Rachel. I tried to catch event with Susan again.
I tried it, strangely you had the event marked as achieved and yet the talk with Susan was not enabled. I managed to have Susan watch again and there you go. After the special talk, lose a game of go. When the last event is completed you'll be ready for a trip to the island ;)
Here is your save at the beginning of the punishment with Susan watching

Reactions: turonigo

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
When switching from C3-E6-c to C3-E7-b and continuing from an E6 save game I noticed following problem :
When talking to characters the game could throw an exception because new events like E250, E259, etc were not defined.

I did the following to fix it :
I loaded the save game from E6 and immediately saved it with E7 and then loaded the new save game before I continued to play. This seems to have solved the problem for me.
It seems there is a problem with updating variables for the new content when loading an old save from E6.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes