ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yes, i have had that talk with her, i have 37 normal :D I Have the opportunity "Look what i found" but she only talks about handjob, what MC doesn't want :) So, what next? :)
Did you gave the seashell to Susan when she asked for it?
I don't remember having any difficulties there. ...
If nothing else post a save

Jan 28, 2019
I just finished episode 1.
Is there any way to edit the save so that, when imported to episode 2, it sees conditions met for "Vanilla please" and the "they don't know" ending?
And babysitter, if possible?
Because you can play through the island multiple times for completion, but only the most recent ending seems to be counted in continued play-through, so I'm hoping there's a way to edit the flags in the save file so that Emily and Chloe are both happy with me. If Rachel to, great. I hate Amy so I'm happy to leave her out.

I honestly don't know how big a deal the ending from episode 1 plays in episode 2, so maybe this is senseless, but I'm hoping someone knows a way, or what changes I should make in a save editor to make it work for myself.

zottevos

Jan 5, 2019
Yes, i have had that talk with her, i have 37 normal :D I Have the opportunity "Look what i found" but she only talks about handjob, what MC doesn't want :) So, what next? :)
I'm not 100% sure but for me that event worked after i invited susan while spanking rachel with the cane.I think she needs her respect counter to 1 or 2.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
To be able to spank Susan you need to have found first the rattan cane

tentom

Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys, when I try to view the gallery it gives me an error message as I am scrolling down to the last events. Put the error message in the attached files, can any of you help me out on this?

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
She is Rachel's daughter from a previous marriage. No blood ties to Mr Elwell or MC
Thanks, ThL. Of course, the other way round it would've been kind of incest between MC and Emily. Unfortunately, we won't get scenes with her and Rachel.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes