bra809

Oct 8, 2019
Rendering bug: when completing the contract succesfully with Sofie, her render isn't on the scene when she is leaving, nor when she arrives to the suite.

Minor bug: sometimes a tracked event that you haven't completed disappear. I've observed it when I fulfill some other event chain. It reappears when you interact with the game, but it's still somewhat jarring.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i have the rattan cane ,so:unsure:
If you have the rattan cane, it should be OK with Susan. Maybe spank Rachel at least once with it ? (increase her sub trait, then have a talk with Susan, it opens the punishment event)

Reactions: Max1276

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ch.3 7C changelog?
Episode 7 Patch Note:
  • 7 new events, most of them have multiple alternate scenes.
  • New island trip with a fully reworked island (4 locations, many idle).
  • New sleep mechanics on the island : choose with whom you'll sleep.
  • Added a search action on the island, the notebook has been replaced with a bag (inventory).
  • Fixed reported bugs and typos

Patch Note [E7-B]
  • Removed all RNG to unlock stars
  • Reduced the probability to have a useless items while searching (20% now).
  • Increased the probability to find seashells
  • Some traits requirements have been lowered for a smoother progression.
  • Added a lot of talks that serve multiple purposes (hints, story progression, character progression)
  • Reworked the island tracker, actions are stacked by events. Also improved tooltips.

Patch Note [E7-C]
  • The hook can now be used in the early morning (6,7am).
  • Fixed the trigger of one talk with Susan
  • Fixed a bug that could stop a scene from trigger for the hook serie.
  • Fixed a crash when changing name.
  • Fixed Amy's buttplug idle, it was triggering before giving her the toy.
  • Fixed some typos

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
It's not a punishment. Check the walkthrough at the bottom of my signature. You need to repeat "Keep her on a short leash"
I have sent Emily to my room for punishment and found Rachel, but there is no option to send her to Susan... Talking to Susan first hasn't revealed any related dialogue (only option is to play go!) Suggestions?

The most frustrating part is that I'm certain I completed this star already.

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
Is there any plan to get an in-game walktrough worth its name? It's really painful to go over and over the same conversations trying to make the story to continue.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I upgraded to E7-C and encountered a bug.
I had to punish Chloe and simply grounded her but never looked for her. Now the next day she seems to be grounded forever influencing dialogs at lunch and dinner. Checking her in her room does no longer trigger the lingerie event (which I did earlier.)

Chloe missing.jpg

Edit :
The problem was probably caused by grounding her after dinner and going to bed early, so that the flag was not reset when going from one day to the next.
After a few days the problem solved itself on its own.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have sent Emily to my room for punishment and found Rachel, but there is no option to send her to Susan... Talking to Susan first hasn't revealed any related dialogue (only option is to play go!) Suggestions?

The most frustrating part is that I'm certain I completed this star already.
It's only possible during certain hours. I'd say 10.00-16.00 but I'm not sure about that

Reactions: Glooskabe

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
Check the walkthrough for prerequisites.
Basically both Rachel's and Susan's traits are not high enough for most of them
for me, Susans trait is stuck at 0, Rachel at 2.

According to the walkthrough:

Rachel's submission can be increased :
. If you catch her abusing Amy and if you take action
had that 1 time, then after ~ 30 days of playing on the island never again

. If you let Amy watch you fuck Rachel
doens't trigger because trait is at 2

. If you make Rachel apologize after a spanking
doesn't occur for me because I don't get any spanking event

during the prologue
- done that

Susan's respect can be increased :
. If she sees you spank Rachel
. If you manage to spank her

cannot do that bevause rachel is stuck at 2.
have 38 common seashells by now and 7 rare, the character auto-refuses the offered handjob if I finde any rare when susan is present (or use the "I found one" dialogue)

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
Can someone upload an full save file please ?

If you make Rachel apologize after a spanking

have 38 common seashells by now and 7 rare, the character auto-refuses the offered handjob if I finde any rare when susan is present (or use the "I found one" dialogue)
For the first you need the rattan cane, its a bitch to find because its RNG, just keep searching for it, after you find it talk to Susan and a new option should appear about making Rachel call you master, after that just keep stalking Rachjel until you get the option for spanking her with the cane.
The second, have Susan watch you spank Rachel with the rattan cane.
In short, you need the cane, just spam search inside the house and eventually you will get it, i think it took me about 15 days of searching to get it and when i say 15 days i mean it, not 15 tries.
If you already have the cane then i have no idea.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Rachel's submission can be increased :
. If you catch her abusing Amy and if you take action
had that 1 time, then after ~ 30 days of playing on the island never again

. If you let Amy watch you fuck Rachel
doens't trigger because trait is at 2

. If you make Rachel apologize after a spanking

during the prologue
- done that

Susan's respect can be increased :
. If she sees you spank Rachel
. If you manage to spank her

cannot do that bevause rachel is stuck at 2.
It's impossible not to catch Rachel abusing Amy. Every hour, before taking any action, check the 2 bedrooms. At least once per day yuo'll find them.
First time you sleep with Rachel, there is no option. Second and subsequent times, go to bed between 22.00 and 23.00. You'll have the option to fuck Rachel with Amy watching. It's a repeatable that bring you +1 pt submission each time. And there is no minima on Rachel's trait to do it. It's just not possible the first time you have sex with Rachel.
When Rachel's sub is high enough you have a dialog option with Susan. It unlocks the spanking event. Once again, go check Rachel every hour, talk to her. She'll make a mistake once per day (10% chance per hour).
To spank both Rachel and Susan you need to have found the rattan cane in the house.
When you spank Rachel, is her sub is high enough, you can call Susan to watch.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I upgraded to E7-C and encountered a bug.
I had to punish Chloe and simply grounded her but never looked for her. Now the next day she seems to be grounded forever influencing dialogs at lunch and dinner. Checking her in her room does no longer trigger the lingerie event (which I did earlier.)

View attachment 691321

Edit :
The problem was probably caused by grounding her after dinner and going to bed early, so that the flag was not reset when going from one day to the next.
After a few days the problem solved itself on its own.
I had this bug in Ep 5 I think, and it was fixed. Strange that you still get it. :unsure:

Cirode

Mar 6, 2019
How do one get the 7th and 8th event´s from the end?
Trying to do all i can on the Island but it does not trigger

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
It's just not possible the first time you have sex with Rachel.
And when she's wearing that special outift and her submission is <4. Amy will watch till submission 4 only without the dress. I think that was my problem to continue susans trait

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes