ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I stuck a little with last Cloe and Amy quests on the yacht.
View attachment 691566 View attachment 691566
Could someone please check what action(s) I may missed doing before?
In the gallery only two events are show as not done.
View attachment 691579
Here is my save:
The missing images are from the island. During the 'welcome' sequence' you probably went straight out with her (instead of checking the noise) then gave her the wrong answers when she asked about the island and what you want to do. Those are 'one time only' images, the only solution is to start an new island trip.

Reactions: Antwit

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Reactions: Antwit

swally77

Jan 10, 2020
The thing about this game and others like it is this:
Great renders, animations and interesting story.
But, by the time you have figured out how to unlock any sexy scenes your libido has dropped through the floor due to the grind and trying to remember what time and where you need to be.

I might suggest to the dev if they are reading this thread, a story mode with win/lose choices.

Reactions: seriiuo

bra809

Oct 8, 2019
Minor bug: Chloe sometime doesn't show the motivation modifier. I presume it's when she has been severely punished recently, but I also remember that in those cases the game was the one that informed me why.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The missing images are from the island. During the 'welcome' sequence' you probably went straight out with her (instead of checking the noise) then gave her the wrong answers when she asked about the island and what you want to do. Those are 'one time only' images, the only solution is to start an new island trip.
Thnx I´ll start a new trip (y)

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Tried 2 of the events whit Amy and it seems to work. You need to punish her whit the 3ed level of punishment and ask her to clean the toys. Then do not maker her apologise but show her and the make her ither clean it or walk whit you.
Thnx(y) I´ll try again to go the way you found . But the 3rd lvl and toy clean didn´t make her especially clean the buttplug when I tried lastime .

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Did the MC ever get to fuck the mother of the girls in this yet? I enjoyed up to chapter 3 and when the options/stats changed I sort of went off the game. I think I played up to where the MC's girlfriend turned up and then just gave up.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
for me, Susans trait is stuck at 0, Rachel at 2.

According to the walkthrough:

Rachel's submission can be increased :
. If you catch her abusing Amy and if you take action
had that 1 time, then after ~ 30 days of playing on the island never again

. If you let Amy watch you fuck Rachel
doens't trigger because trait is at 2

. If you make Rachel apologize after a spanking
doesn't occur for me because I don't get any spanking event

during the prologue
- done that

Susan's respect can be increased :
. If she sees you spank Rachel
. If you manage to spank her

cannot do that bevause rachel is stuck at 2.
have 38 common seashells by now and 7 rare, the character auto-refuses the offered handjob if I finde any rare when susan is present (or use the "I found one" dialogue)
I had a similar situation where the progress stalled at :
Susan : 0,
Rachel : 3,
Amy : 7.

Had all items and lots of common and rare seashells, but could not give them to Susan.
Rachel stopped to abuse Amy.

I started anew and concentrated on Rachel before Amy. This time it worked. However with all the RNG, rollback and loading, the time spent to play through the island scenes with variations is too much.

Reactions: RottenPlum

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Did the MC ever get to fuck the mother of the girls in this yet? I enjoyed up to chapter 3 and when the options/stats changed I sort of went off the game. I think I played up to where the MC's girlfriend turned up and then just gave up.
YES!!!!! plenty of times you can be with her. as of right now, you can be with everyone but Susan.

AirNest

Mar 26, 2018
hello, is there a way to disable the renpy preference "rollback side = right" please?
this option is hidden in the preferences

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Check the walkthrough, there is the explanation of all the iddles and of which events need to be repeated to achieve them.
I could end Cloe punishment #4 by Amy spanking Cloe . :D
"Amy´s Scenes #1" seems not to be a part of capitel 3 insisde the actual updated Walkthrough. So no help to find there. Everytime Amy are told to clean Emilies´s toys, the buttplug can not especially choosen for cleaning Lvl. 3 and Lvl.1 tried both didn´t work.:oops: May be the save of c3-e6 -c I started to play c3-e7-b from occurs this fault , because Amy´s Scenes #1 was not ended ?
The added save is stand after ending Island 2 (last update) and returned to yacht.

I found the error I made , Amy has to wear only appron and socks when she has to clean up the buttplug:rolleyes: (wrong uniform before) now the options for special actions are shown:oops::giggle:

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
i also have everything 37 common 5 rare cane and everything still 0 for her
You have to get Rachel max. submissive to use it on her get Susan to level 3 (give her 3x special seashell) to use it on her too. Sleep at night with rachel (22:00 choose in livingroom) find her outfit, sleep again use outfit, raise Amy to level 7, have sex with Rachel when Amy looking, same when Rachel wears her outfit,....make Rachel tell you master, punish her with the cane for disobiedience.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't find the chap 1 and 2, is it important or the story don't follow previous chapters ?
They are important story wise.
The first 2 chapters are on the first page, under the spoiler tag

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes