ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Did the MC ever get to fuck the mother of the girls in this yet? I enjoyed up to chapter 3 and when the options/stats changed I sort of went off the game. I think I played up to where the MC's girlfriend turned up and then just gave up.
Then you only played chapter 1.
There is a lot of things happening in Chapter 2 & 3, including ones with Rachel (the mother)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I had a similar situation where the progress stalled at :
Susan : 0,
Rachel : 3,
Amy : 7.

Had all items and lots of common and rare seashells, but could not give them to Susan.
Rachel stopped to abuse Amy.

I started anew and concentrated on Rachel before Amy. This time it worked. However with all the RNG, rollback and loading, the time spent to play through the island scenes with variations is too much.
Don't forget that you need to have found the rattan cane to start the punishment events

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
does anyone have a issue that no matter what its having emily not give u a blow job in chapter 1
You need to study on the terrace at 18.00. Just select study (you need to have kept 1 hour of studying for that) (do not select to study with Emily). Then, she'll distract you with a BJ.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Don't forget that you need to have found the rattan cane to start the punishment events
You cannot use the rattan cane if Susan is 0 and Rachel is 3.
The events require Susan >=1 and/or Rachel >= 4.

I found the problem from my 1st try :
"After the first time having sex with Rachel, you can call Amy and make her watch."

I had sex with Rachel (naked + outfit) but no option to let Amy watch.
Since Rachel's level was stuck at 3 and I somehow supposed that the level decides if Amy can watch or not, I did not try it again and instead tried other options like sleeping in bed with Amy or Susan. My focus was on raising level, not on unlocking scenes, so I missed the hint.

Last edited:
Reactions: oleg3436

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is E256 Amy Maintenance Spanking on the Island active?

The event is in the script but I never get the screens where mc catches her watching TV at night ...

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Is E256 Amy Maintenance Spanking on the Island active?

The event is in the script but I never get the screens where mc catches her watching TV at night ...
Since you looked at the script and the images you probably already know the answer that this event doesn't exist yet. The images where Amy would be spanked on the Island do not exist in the latest release, the same is true for the script, they are just placeholders for now.

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Since you looked at the script and the images you probably already know the answer that this event doesn't exist yet. The images where Amy would be spanked on the Island do not exist in the latest release, the same is true for the script, they are just placeholders for now.
I wasn't sure ...
The script is quite abstract, so if you are not familiar with it, it is hard to see on first glance if an included event is ready to start or not.
The screens for the TV event are included in the image folder but I don't know if they are also added to kind of scheduler selecting the screens for each time and location based on events and characters. (The spanking scene maybe could use old spanking animation in front of a new background, so new animations were not necessarily required.)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
You cannot use the rattan cane if Susan is 0 and Rachel is 3.
The events require Susan >=1 and/or Rachel >= 4.

I found the problem from my 1st try :
"After the first time having sex with Rachel, you can call Amy and make her watch."

I had sex with Rachel (naked + outfit) but no option to let Amy watch.
Since Rachel's level was stuck at 3 and I somehow supposed that the level decides if Amy can watch or not, I did not try it again and instead tried other options like sleeping in bed with Amy or Susan. My focus was on raising level, not on unlocking scenes, so I missed the hint.
First time that you sleep with Rachel, Amy cannot watch. From the second time on she can and then you raise Rachel's sub.
But also if you make Rachel try her outfit with a 2 sub trait, Amy cannot watch neither.
The combination of those two conditions might make you believe that you cannot have Amy watch early in the game, which is not the case. She can from the 2d time on.

OnY0ur6ix

Jan 21, 2020
I have been playing this game for months and still not sure what I'm supposed to be accomplishing. I've banged every girl in the game, but it doesn't lead to anything. Hints?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have been playing this game for months and still not sure what I'm supposed to be accomplishing. I've banged every girl in the game, but it doesn't lead to anything. Hints?
As long as there is one event not completed on the tracker, you're not done.
And what's the point of a Harem game if not to bang every girl ?
Besides, at least one of the girls is still not 'done'

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes