Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I am trying to finish up all of Ep. 6 before moving on to the island for Ep.7

I seem to be stuck with the Chloe / Linda content - particularly Bondage Device and the Spanking Reward for Chloe.

From the Walkthrough and the Tracker I am guessing that Chloe needs to do extra well in a test somehow, and I also need to ignore her and wait for her to come to me?
It doesn't seem to have happened and I have been back from the office 30+ days.

Any ideas or suggestions please?

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
I am trying to finish up all of Ep. 6 before moving on to the island for Ep.7

I seem to be stuck with the Chloe / Linda content - particularly Bondage Device and the Spanking Reward for Chloe.

From the Walkthrough and the Tracker I am guessing that Chloe needs to do extra well in a test somehow, and I also need to ignore her and wait for her to come to me?
It doesn't seem to have happened and I have been back from the office 30+ days.

Any ideas or suggestions please?
You can reward Chloe when her room is clean.
Enter her room and sometimes MC will say it's extra clean and she deserves a reward for it.
It's random though. Worked best for me entering her room in the morning / before lunch.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Thanks - however I have just realised - after visiting Chloe's room several times, several mornings running, :rolleyes: that Bondage Device is needed first before the Reward Spanking.

Do I need to go back to the office again, to trigger it?
I have been twice and done the 10million $ plus.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks - however I have just realised - after visiting Chloe's room several times, several mornings running, :rolleyes: that Bondage Device is needed first before the Reward Spanking.

I don't think it's needed. The money you made is only important for Sophie's events (secret scenes)

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018

If you have the event locked somehow then it's better to go back just to see if it triggers something. Just advance through 4 days quickly and talk to Charlotte to go back to the yacht.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is it just me or do the dialogues lost some quality? Seems like they're less refined in this update.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Ha - started Ep 7 and searching bedroom 2, when I got suddenly teleported back to my bedroom on the yacht where I was 'having some fun with Emily'.
Hey presto enjoyed the scenes and then transported back.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ha - started Ep 7 and searching bedroom 2, when I got suddenly teleported back to my bedroom on the yacht where I was 'having some fun with Emily'.
Hey presto enjoyed the scenes and then transported back.
Maybe you subconsciously wanted to be with Em and had a flashback :unsure: A thing I can totally understand ;)
But as far as bug report is concerned, it's a new one :D
If it replicates try to get a save 'just before' and post it.

Reactions: Bonhomie

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
When I was finishing up Ep.6 there was a conversation with Linda after she and Emily had seen Rachel's naked in the hallway spanking, where I could find Linda ALONE in various locations and have the conversation and Emily was speaking as well.
Not sure if it was meant to be a dialogue where both of them were present - say at the pool, or in the tub - or lines of conversation were inadvertently attributed to Emily instead of Linda.
But hey who cares - Susan is about to get caned ... ... ...
:)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
When I was finishing up Ep.6 there was a conversation with Linda after she and Emily had seen Rachel's naked in the hallway spanking, where I could find Linda ALONE in various locations and have the conversation and Emily was speaking as well.
Not sure if it was meant to be a dialogue where both of them were present - say at the pool, or in the tub - or lines of conversation were inadvertently attributed to Emily instead of Linda.
But hey who cares - Susan is about to get caned ... ... ...
:)
Maybe your game has some flaws. I'd download it and unpack it again to be on the safe side.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Maybe you subconsciously wanted to be with Em and had a flashback :unsure: A thing I can totally understand ;)
But as far as bug report is concerned, it's a new one :D
If it replicates try to get a save 'just before' and post it.

Here you go
Pic should be the Island bedroom - and dialogue about Emily

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes